Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hi man

San Diego was awesome. same setlist. People started lining up since 3pm. I got there at 4. The line wrapped 3/4 around the block. Didnt let anybody in until 9pm. The venue holds 200 people there had to be at least 1000 people waiting. I was lucky I heard the security guard say they only had 13 more tickets after my group. Alot of people were wasted haha

Slacker

sing blue silver

My charcoal vinyl hasn't shown up yet and the white vinyl got delayed so I've got a long wait for that one.

aeroplume

can anyone comment on the sound quality of the vinyl? i plan on buying both the separate eps and the combined album but i wanted to know considering im paying 100 bucks when its all said and done

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: Slacker on Feb 16, 2014, 09:11 PM
The 24 bit version is out on HD Tracks...

it sounds way better than the CD version imo.

Just Like KNY, it bears the significant difference in quality.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: aeroplume on Feb 17, 2014, 06:39 AM
can anyone comment on the sound quality of the vinyl? i plan on buying both the separate eps and the combined album but i wanted to know considering im paying 100 bucks when its all said and done

I think the vinyl sounds great.

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Feb 17, 2014, 10:03 AM

I wonder how it compares in the Dynamic Range Values as even the HDTracks doesn't have a decent DR as opposed to KNY which really boosted the albums values.

Slacker

Quote from: M1GHTY M4VS on Feb 17, 2014, 08:19 PM
Quote from: ignore the fashion on Feb 17, 2014, 10:03 AM

I wonder how it compares in the Dynamic Range Values as even the HDTracks doesn't have a decent DR as opposed to KNY which really boosted the albums values.

even with shitty DR numbers, i fancy the HDTracks release over the regular cd...

pony_01

Quote from: 82 on Feb 15, 2014, 08:37 AM
Quote from: pony_01 on Feb 14, 2014, 09:28 AM
i believe its on their soundcloud???

Thanks for the link....but I have no idea or the time to learn how to put all those stems together to make the final product.
Does anyone happen to have the songs put together and can upload it? I saw a previous thread with links but it was dead.

I mainly just want "Option". My God, that is such an awesome and heartfelt song :)

Thanks

††† (Crosses) - Op†ion (minus one)

dictatesofreason

nevermind

ignore the fashion

I was wondering if anyone had an extra poster they would be willing to part with?

Hidalgo

According to hitsdailydouble Crosses' debut album sold 8,585 copies it's first week, & was #48. So expect it to be somewhere around there on the billboard top 100.

(Palms' billboard debut was #55 & sold 6,800 it's first week.)

update. they were 5,000+ copies off, so N/M what they said it sold

Slacker

Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 19, 2014, 07:46 PM
According to hitsdailydouble Crosses' debut album sold 8,585 copies it's first week, & was #48. So expect it to be somewhere around there on the billboard top 100.

(Palms' billboard debut was #55 & sold 6,800 it's first week.)

nice

FlyingPiranha

Just got around to listening to this since my preorder still has yet to arrive...Blk Stallion might be one of the best things Chino has ever sung on, wow.
Electric Factory 5.10.2011 // Sherman Theater 3.12.2013 // Sands Bethlehem 8.02.2016 // Festival Pier 6.17.2017

Quote from: pony_01 on Feb 19, 2014, 04:47 AM
Quote from: 82 on Feb 15, 2014, 08:37 AM
Quote from: pony_01 on Feb 14, 2014, 09:28 AM
i believe its on their soundcloud???

Thanks for the link....but I have no idea or the time to learn how to put all those stems together to make the final product.
Does anyone happen to have the songs put together and can upload it? I saw a previous thread with links but it was dead.

I mainly just want "Option". My God, that is such an awesome and heartfelt song :)

Thanks

††† (Crosses) - Op†ion (minus one)

Thank You!

Hidalgo

the album is #26 on the billboard top 200. (first week)

deftjess

Hidalgo

especially for a band on a generic indie label, & no radio play. impressive

shoop

Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 20, 2014, 10:08 PM
especially for a band on a generic indie label, & no radio play. impressive
They do get radio play.