Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SL mobile.

Started by Sushi-X, Feb 06, 2010, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sushi-X

Just wanted to give major props for making a mobile version of SL! :) thank you!

Rocket Skates '94

Zevaka

you can browse this version easily with OperaMini (turn off pictures to save traffic)

Sushi-X

It works well on my phone's web browser, but Thanks for the tip.

Rocket Skates '94

Sushi-X

Ok this is a long shot to ask for since it seems like i'm the only who uses mobile. But would a 'modify' and 'quote' options be possible?

Rocket Skates '94

Saturday Night Whiskey999

you have a decent keyboard or do u type on numbers?

Sushi-X

I type with numbers. Why?

Rocket Skates '94

Saturday Night Whiskey999

I cant type with that propely... annoys me. shit is for people who send text messages, I hat that.

Sushi-X

Haha it just takes practice. I couldn't type well with a keyboard but i just kept at it.

Rocket Skates '94

defTHE1s

hey i have a question
why on a blackberry it works fine as mobile version and it doesn't on a psp? i can't read anything on it except quoted text and links :-\

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Sushi-X

Whats up with the mobile site? I can't log in anymore. It just gives me "Username doesn't exist" :'(

Rocket Skates '94

Sushi-X

So I logged on with my old screen name and it let me in. What's up with that?

Rocket Skates '94

snw9

Nice ill check it out!
Code: [Select]

tarkil

Any chance you can install this plug in Nuno please?

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=379720.0

It makes the forum browsable by mobile apps, much more convenient than simply mobile browser... Plus it's free for you to install!  :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Drop-Dead

I've enabled but what I've seen this is a non-free app, the plugin is free, but not the app. Can you test it to see if it is ok?

tarkil

App is paying a on Apple or Android app stores, but some people may have it otherwise, and if not it's  bucks only.

So I guess you did something fine, because when I log from my mobile, I do get a pop up that the forum is tapatalk compatible and that I should use the app.

Though, when in the app, I cannot find the forum. What name dis you give? I tried looking for sharing lungs, defines, no luck

Drop-Dead

I've been trying to login in tapatalk site to register the site, which I didnt know it was needed, but the login never works...still trying.

Drop-Dead

Ok I think it's ok now. Search for Sharinglungs it should show now.

tarkil

It does indeed !!

Thanks very much for that...    :)

elite54

This thread hasn't been been posted in forever but is anyone having trouble getting on sharing lungs mobile? It says I'm banned from the forum with no expiration. Obviously, I'm not banned.

defTHE1s

No problems with the mobile, and the tapatalk App appears when I open the page. The question is, the App Works for BlackBerry?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...