Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rocket Skates DOES have a video.

Started by iceache, Feb 27, 2010, 08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeah

Quote from: iceache on Feb 28, 2010, 03:40 AM

It's crystal clear studio version.. same version you'll get when you buy the CD.

crystal clear wha ha
are u f serious? what we got now is compressed quality mp3, u can't even compare to CD quality
and second 320-bit version circulating is definitely the transcode of original 128ish

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Starz

yeah i think that 320 version is a transcode of the 128. but please, continue listening to it cause it's 'so crystal CD quality clear.'

iceache

Quote from: yeah on Feb 28, 2010, 10:39 AM
Quote from: iceache on Feb 28, 2010, 03:40 AM

It's crystal clear studio version.. same version you'll get when you buy the CD.

crystal clear wha ha
are u f serious? what we got now is compressed quality mp3, u can't even compare to CD quality
and second 320-bit version circulating is definitely the transcode of original 128ish

Crystal clear compared to that shitty Radio 1 version.

jaylawl

It's not a transcode... just checked in adobe audition, it clearly meets all signs of a 320 kbps mp3 file. i like dicks also.

nineteenpeoplesnames

beaverwithfishyshoes

the official download is 128kpbs mp3 its even in the file name 'Deftones_Rocket_Skates_01_Rocket_Skates_Album_Version_128' so fuck the what.

the radio edit is shit but boosts the higher frequencies, especially clear on franks effects.

butta... 320 or not. its mp3. you hear it. clearly. a CD has wav or something big. wtf dude.

iceache

Quote from: beaverwithfishyshoes on Feb 28, 2010, 11:54 PM
the official download is 128kpbs mp3 its even in the file name 'Deftones_Rocket_Skates_01_Rocket_Skates_Album_Version_128' so fuck the what.

the radio edit is shit but boosts the higher frequencies, especially clear on franks effects.

butta... 320 or not. its mp3. you hear it. clearly. a CD has wav or something big. wtf dude.
The file name is definitely not that. Not even the 128kbps one.

The 320kbps mp3 is great quality..wont even hear the difference between that and the CD. You can claim you will all you want, but you wont.

Far away

I cant imagine a video of this track.. sorry.

beaverwithfishyshoes

Quote from: iceache on Mar 01, 2010, 12:46 AM

The file name is definitely not that. Not even the 128kbps one.

The 320kbps mp3 is great quality..wont even hear the difference between that and the CD. You can claim you will all you want, but you wont.

the 128kpbs mp3 IS what i (and i see other people) downloaded from deftones.com, and IS (duh) not cd quality.

320kbps mp3s also aren't what you find on cd's, but you know, just upload it for me so I can compare and perhaps enjoy it.

Vesanic

Quote from: Far away on Mar 01, 2010, 03:40 AM

That's why some people are paid to do it.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Far away on Mar 01, 2010, 03:40 AM

i can..
chino is on his skateboard,
abe says ''her chino, you cant fly, i bet on it''
then chino pushes the N0S button and he flies
then he says ''wheres my guns razors knives, WOOO''
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Penicks

oscar worthy material right there

FeetLikeFins

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Mar 01, 2010, 09:04 PM

Brilliant.

defTHE1s

Quote from: FeetLikeFins on Mar 02, 2010, 01:49 AM
Quote from: rock_n_frost on Mar 01, 2010, 09:04 PM

Brilliant.
wtf dude.
that was brilliant.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

facedlikeacrow

Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 27, 2010, 08:38 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 27, 2010, 08:23 PM
Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 27, 2010, 08:19 PM
gettin his thin on. haha

But it was too vague, right ?
it was. look, i never said it wasn't a RS video, or was. i just said i was thinkin "maybe" it wasn't if it's not the single. i had no idea like everyone else
Quote from: iceache on Feb 27, 2010, 08:32 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 27, 2010, 08:23 PM
Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 27, 2010, 08:19 PM
gettin his thin on. haha

But it was too vague, right ?

Too much confusion going on about first single.
true, so is DE a single? or is it RS? and if it's DE, why in the hell wopuld you make a video for RS and waste money. they've been really bad at picking the right single the past few albums. hexagram & mein. i could have told them those wouldn't get any air play. why don't they know?i do
If it were me I would make a music video for every song I did on an album put it on a dvd and have each video play in some sort of chronological order tht would make the entire album tell a story, not like a 2 hour long movie but just different videos that had something that led into the next. It's not about airplay and who gives a fuck if you see the music video played constantly over and over again on tv. the point is to keep the hardcore fans guessing. Deftones have never gotten much airplay or tv time. I would rather see them playing live at some venue being filmed for tv than to see the same music video over and over again. Don't get me wrong, I love the hell out of deftones, I have made tribute songs to them more than any other band, but seeing the same music video over and over again makes me end up not liking those songs so much.