Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Self-titled thoughts

Started by Dienekes, Mar 01, 2010, 02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FeetLikeFins

Quote from: Lhabia on Mar 03, 2010, 09:37 PM
in my opinion, every album has its own feel, every album has its ups and downs, but in the end it all balances out.. I personally, used to rank things like that, but all in all I cant really complain about any deftones song Ive ever heard except the Teenager(idiot version) was pitiful.... But yeah, I definitely thing Around The Fur could be their fullest album but besides that, I love em all, and I have a strong feeling that the new albums are gonna blow us all away, cause theres one thing that Deftones are good at- dynamically evolving.

You avatar and sig = you are awesome.

sing blue silver

this album contains their best guitar sound in my opinion. stephen shines on this one.

defTHE1s

just check my signature to see what's the best for me.
2nd one is ATF and the last is SNW, though it has Beware, Rats!, Konami song and Cherry Waves.
Also S/T brings back sooo good memories from 2003 and 04

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

nineteenpeoplesnames

Quote from: defTHE1s on Mar 08, 2010, 03:45 AM
just check my signature to see what's the best for me.
2nd one is ATF and the last is SNW, though it has Beware, Rats!, Konami song and Cherry Waves.
Also S/T brings back sooo good memories from 2003 and 04

I think you just got it right as to why different albums mean so much to people - reminders of good/specific times.

sing blue silver

SNW is probably the most personal to me because it was the worst period of my life.