Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Confirmed Upcoming Shows

Started by defsteve, Mar 10, 2010, 12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defsteve

Thanks V

Disappointing as we were looking at hitting Porto if it went ahead for DEFTONES gig #50.

Will be interesting to see if they play Welcome To Rockville in November as that post says they have cancelled ALL 2021 gigs.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

LG95

I'm going to presume no DDLD this year.
I could float here forever

Vesanic

Quote from: defsteve on Jul 21, 2021, 09:07 PM
Thanks V

Disappointing as we were looking at hitting Porto if it went ahead for DEFTONES gig #50.

Will be interesting to see if they play Welcome To Rockville in November as that post says they have cancelled ALL 2021 gigs.

Was looking forward to a Portugal trip! Now I'm considering going overseas. Gotta say TN wouldn't be a destination of choice.

laurapalmer

Has it been theorized that a strong likelihood for the tour being postponed is one or more members of the band not being vaccinated?

LG95

I think that's a possibility though I do think they cancelled it because there was too much chance of individual shows being cancelled at short notice and they wanted to do the tour properly.

It's a problem though. Hopefully he'll come to the realisation of how ill-informed his view is because it could kill touring for them for the foreseeable future.
I could float here forever

Vesanic

Deftones cancelled their slot at Welcome to Rockville - no Deftones shows in 2021.

Quote from: laurapalmer on Aug 16, 2021, 12:11 AM
Has it been theorized that a strong likelihood for the tour being postponed is one or more members of the band not being vaccinated?

It's hard to imagine at least some people didn't think of the possibility. Stephen sounds like an adamant anti-vax.

defsteve

Vesanic

June 9, 2022 - Les Nuits de Fourvière, Lyon, France

https://www.nuitsdefourviere.com/programme/deftones-0

Deftones are playing with Baroness opening. Might be worth noting that they were on that festival as well in 2020, only with Refused instead, point is Deftones had not listed it on their website let alone confirmed it and that's also the case this year.

Still got tickets...

defsteve

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 20, 2022, 03:33 AM
June 9, 2022 - Les Nuits de Fourvière, Lyon, France

https://www.nuitsdefourviere.com/programme/deftones-0

Deftones are playing with Baroness opening. Might be worth noting that they were on that festival as well in 2020, only with Refused instead, point is Deftones had not listed it on their website let alone confirmed it and that's also the case this year.

Still got tickets...

Also not listed on Baroness site
https://yourbaroness.com/tour/

stu_101

Don't suppose anyone knows if there will be a "secret" London warmup show prior to Download? The last few times, they've announced something fairly last minute (normally around May) at smallish London clubs.

defsteve

Quote from: stu_101 on Apr 28, 2022, 03:31 PM
Don't suppose anyone knows if there will be a "secret" London warmup show prior to Download? The last few times, they've announced something fairly last minute (normally around May) at smallish London clubs.

Don't think there is a space for a 'warm-up' with the French show happening on June 9th. But I wouldn't be surprised to see a headline show or two announced for after Download before they play Hellfest.

stu_101

Gaz

Shame they haven't managed to do any other UK dates besides Download Festival

stu_101

London - 13th June - O2 Forum 🙌

defsteve

aj

defsteve

aj

Thanks Steve. It's not showing up in the app but hopefully will work it out

Gaz

aj

Wtf tried both pre sales and general sale at 9am and sold out within seconds.

If anyone has a spare do let me know, otherwise resale websites it is....