Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@your sister gets me hard

Started by blixa, Mar 13, 2010, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poofing acid

blixa

i'll get kevin to show me around.

poofing acid

Good luck with that!  He is the worst person to follow around.  Kid gets lost all the time.

blixa

first you punch him in the nose, now you call him a lostie. you're a wonderful brother.

poofing acid

I didn't punch him in the face.  It was a knee from the clinch.  I once took a train to newark with him to go to a hockey game.  I got completely obliterated and it was his job to get us on the right train.  It's not hard, there's only a few trains.  We ended up in some ghetto ass dirty ass nj town and we had to call a friend to come pick us up.

blixa

poor kevin. i bet he felt bad.

poofing acid

No, we just laughed at him. 

blixa

laugh at him all you want. he's still super attractive. i bet anyone would love to get lost in his eyes - lollercoaster - see what i did there???

poofing acid

lolz good one.

He works at a club at the jersey shore and last night he told me he saw a certain redheaded someone and snubbed her!  I'm proud of my little brother.

blixa

she would've been all "i know that guy..." - DENIED!

i didn't think the jersey shore was real hahaha i thought it was a made up place where those wankers hang out.

poofing acid

No, it's a real place where those wankers hang out.  It's a place I live year round, not when it's warm.  I can't stand those idiots from north jersey and new york.  Us locals call them bennys.

blixa

i still want to go to trenton.

poofing acid

blixa

it'll suck a bit less with me in it.

thanks for the nightly emails xx

poofing acid

There's nothing to do there.  You're gonna be disappointed if you go there.

blixa

i have a feeling i won't.

poofing acid

Well obviously if I'm in Trenton it would be a cool place.  Other than that, meh.

blixa

Penicks

holy shit.

i swear blixa.

for the past 5 months.

i've been wanting to post jungle lullaby here with a comment saying "blixa i want this to be the background music when we walk hand in hand somewhere way too hot so we can't really hold hands because it's too hot but our arms sometimes touch and that's just alright"

my heart is beating really fast blixa

poofing acid

I just downloaded the album.  Thanks Mazzy.