Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Breaking Bad

Started by lithium, Apr 12, 2010, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

i have no idea what anyone is thinking in this show anymore. walt is getting sloppy, jesse just doesn't give a fuck, and gus is impossible to read. i love it.

jbmp1390

I think that gus is trying to build jesse's confidence as well as his arrogance. I think he's trying to create a split between him and walt. He's changing the dynamic of their relationship. Walt was generally the dominant personality, and almost treated jesse like a child a lot of the time. But now that's changing, notice Jesse telling Walt to "Get to work". I think Gus is trying to make it so that Walt and Jesse split on their own, and then he'll only have to deal with one of them. Maybe he wants to continue working with Walt, however he might be getting sick of Walt's unpredictability, I mean he's tried to kill Gus on like 3 separate occasions. Maybe he's grooming Jesse to take over for Walt. Remember season 3? "Your meth is good Jesse. As good as mine". I think that's a fair possibility too. Oh, and what does everyone think of this new stuff coming out about Gale? I've read some interesting theories about him and Victor. Love this fucking show. I am obsessed

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

bright lights, big city

Indulge on those theories, man. Victor was kind of a fringe character that I never really gave much thought. I'd to know if there were some connections between him and Gale.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

jbmp1390

Alright, so I read this interesting theory regarding Gale's 'Major Tom' music video. Anyone notice the foreign subtitles? Apparently the language of the subtitles was Thai. Also, Victor seemed rather uncomfortable and angry with the situation after Gale's murder. So here's the theory: Gale was a child sex tourist in Thailand and Victor was his child lover who he brought back with him. Victor seemed really upset about Gale's death, maybe for more reasons than we think. Also, it's been pointed out that Victor's appearance seemed more asian than hispanic. Who knows what's true? I think it's an interesting theory though.

bright lights, big city

Yep, I never really thought anything of those Thai subtitles. Very interesting.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 16, 2011, 04:35 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Aug 16, 2011, 09:39 AM
I guess I'll have to check this out then......
YES DO IT

Just downloaded the 1st season yesterday, will have a watching session some time this week...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

jbmp1390

Get yourself like a quarter of some nice green and just marathon that shit!

tarkil

Got the green already, but got the lady too, so 24 hours series marathons while smoking weed times are over for me....    :)

Plus it will last longer like this, will make me wait until all the other shows I'm watching finally start again !!!

jbmp1390

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 19, 2011, 07:08 AM
Got the green already, but got the lady too, so 24 hours series marathons while smoking weed times are over for me....    :)

Plus it will last longer like this, will make me wait until all the other shows I'm watching finally start again !!!

Haha I feel you man. I actually started with the marathon's by accidentally catching them on AMC. I happened to turn it on about 10 minutes into the first episode of season 1 and was hooked within another 15. Good luck making it last though, it's so hard not to go online and spoil it, but the result is so much more satisfying.

theis

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I'M the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

Fuck yeah.

bright lights, big city

DERP

tarkil

Finished season 1 already, on to season 2!! It's awesome indeed.... Now I'm hooked, and really want to marathon the shit out of it... Damnit

bright lights, big city

So do it. Who sleeps anyway?
DERP

tarkil

Am an old man now guys, I need my 8 hours of sleep every day you know...  :)

jbmp1390

Jessie was fucking bad ass in the last episode, making that dude dig his own grave.

Methhead: "What are you doing?"

Jessie: "Digging".

Methhead: "Why?"

Jessie: "You know why"

deftones86

What makes me love this show is you never no whats going to happen next. Which really is how the meth world is. . it sucks that its going to end but with all the craziness going on how could it last 6 seasons?

bright lights, big city

I'm really happy it's ending soon. We know it'll get a solid conclusion that the creator will be satisfied with. For it to last longer, the pacing would have to be waaay slower, and it would also get stale. 5 seasons is perfect. All the great drama shows out there don't really stretch out past 5 or 6 years.
DERP

theis

Yup, I completely agree.

bright lights, big city

Fantastic episode tonight. Glad to see more of Hank, and him doing some work again. In seasons past, he's been my favorite character.
DERP

theis

Damn, latest episode was SUCH a tease.

I just wanna see more, more, more!!!