Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

976-EVIL

One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Vesanic

aj

Turns out that too much weed is actually bad for you.

Gaz

Quote from: aj on Nov 15, 2020, 11:41 AM
Turns out that too much weed is actually bad for you.

Agreed, I don't agree with his "theories" at all

Stick to riffing and less science Stephen

from_musings

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 15, 2020, 01:27 AM

The flat earth thing I just don't get. If the earth was flat, there would have to be huge edges of the earth where there was just no land anymore. Places where the earth would just stop.

"We must be the first ones in the world to fall off of the earth" apperently chino is a flatearther too and has been for quite some time. These guys have been touring the world quite a lot, they know things we dont know

976-EVIL

Quote from: from_musings on Nov 15, 2020, 04:25 PM

The flat earth thing I just don't get. If the earth was flat, there would have to be huge edges of the earth where there was just no land anymore. Places where the earth would just stop.

"We must be the first ones in the world to fall off of the earth" apperently chino is a flatearther too and has been for quite some time. These guys have been touring the world quite a lot, they know things we dont know

NAILED IT...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Visionz

Quote from: from_musings on Nov 15, 2020, 04:25 PM

OR.... Chino and the others or just Chino was making a joke against Stephen for it by writing those lyrics? ::) Who lnows

Far away

illthrowROCKS@U

A few of the Deftones Facebook groups I'm in have been infiltrated by Flat Earth believers who joined in the last 2 days (since the news broke).

It's really a shame that Steph could be so irresponsibly ignorant of some very basic scientific principles, particularly given his influence on some people.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Visionz

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Nov 16, 2020, 04:30 PM
A few of the Deftones Facebook groups I'm in have been infiltrated by Flat Earth believers who joined in the last 2 days (since the news broke).

It's really a shame that Steph could be so irresponsibly ignorant of some very basic scientific principles, particularly given his influence on some people.

Thats their fault if they r influenced by "the Dogg" in any freaking way outside of guitar playing and smoking techniques  ;D

Draken

Quote from: LG95 on Nov 24, 2020, 06:42 PM
Maynard interview about his small role in White Pony.

https://www.revolvermag.com/music/maynard-james-keenan-looks-back-deftones-white-pony-passenger-duet

"What I remember most about spending time with the Deftones on this album was the confused look on their faces when I mapped out a few things I wanted to try."  -Maynard

;D LOL!

Far away

Vesanic

Chi's brother Ming did an interview recently where he talks, among other things, about Chi joining the band, the inception, and generally gives a great insight about the band. This interview was made to promote Chi's new poetry CD called "The Head Up Project"

https://youtu.be/iOAKgRktKw4

LG95

I could float here forever

from_musings

"It hasn't been the same since your brother wasn't in the band"

-chino

Draken

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 28, 2021, 09:33 AM
Chi's brother Ming did an interview recently where he talks, among other things, about Chi joining the band, the inception, and generally gives a great insight about the band. This interview was made to promote Chi's new poetry CD called "The Head Up Project"

https://youtu.be/iOAKgRktKw4

You can definitely tell that's his brother, he has the same grit and gravel in his voice when he talks. Makes me kind of emotional seeing his brother because you can tell there's a lot him there. I miss Chi a lot.  :'(

Vesanic

New interview with Stef by Hatebreed's vocalist. It's basically 2 hours of flat Earth talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27m6nfBAOto

Penicks

LG95

Shame on Jamey Jasta for even entertaining that shit.

And of course The PRP have picked it up now.
I could float here forever