kleptoned

can someone rip this???????

Felipe

too short in my opinion

bewareofrats

Quote from: lahemi on May 03, 2010, 07:07 PM
Quote from: Penicks on May 03, 2010, 06:57 PM
YSTB next single?

Shit, you're right, possible. YSTB is my favorite track on the album so far, but meh, I hope(d) it would be Sextape or Beauty School. Even Risk would be a better choice, imo.
I agree about two of those. I think either Beauty School or Risk would be good single choices. I would really like to hear Beauty School on the radio. It just has an awesome quality to it.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

sing blue silver

Quote from: bewareofrats on May 04, 2010, 03:05 AM
YSTB next single?

Shit, you're right, possible. YSTB is my favorite track on the album so far, but meh, I hope(d) it would be Sextape or Beauty School. Even Risk would be a better choice, imo.
I agree about two of those. I think either Beauty School or Risk would be good single choices. I would really like to hear Beauty School on the radio. It just has an awesome quality to it.

i think YSTB would be a great single just to get a different side of the band out there for people to see but risk and beauty school would be the most single-friendly songs they could release that would get more airplay than YSTB. speaking of which has anyone seen the video for diamond eyes on tv yet?

sing blue silver

slyartwork

Quote from: buddyboy101 on May 04, 2010, 01:54 AM
DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tvvt09

That's cool. Thanx. Where did you rip it with. My rips are waaaay worse!
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

Far away

Shadow46/2

Chino's an Interpol fan.  ;D

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

anguria

Quote from: sing blue silver on May 04, 2010, 03:14 AM
YSTB next single?

i think YSTB would be a great single just to get a different side of the band out there for people to see but risk and beauty school would be the most single-friendly songs they could release that would get more airplay than YSTB. speaking of which has anyone seen the video for diamond eyes on tv yet?
I agree, YSTB is awesome, but not really radio friendly. I haven't seen anything on tv or heard anything from DE on the radio,
but that's because we have shitty tvs and radios in Italy... :(  MTV doesn't broadcast videos anymore, except for Lady Gaga.

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

bloody_liver

Quote from: Oldnewtype on May 03, 2010, 06:17 PM
Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on May 03, 2010, 06:11 PM
cool, but nothing beats the wp epk. S/t epk was pretty good too!

I totally agree. I got excited when I saw this thread, kinda let down now. I was hoping to finally see another one like the WP EPK.

Straight up, 13th Witness has amazing photography

fetisher

sing blue silver

Quote from: anguria on May 04, 2010, 09:41 AM
Quote from: sing blue silver on May 04, 2010, 03:14 AM
YSTB next single?

I agree, YSTB is awesome, but not really radio friendly. I haven't seen anything on tv or heard anything from DE on the radio,
but that's because we have shitty tvs and radios in Italy... :(  MTV doesn't broadcast videos anymore, except for Lady Gaga.

it'd be nice to see it on much music. i know i won't but when mastodon's crack the skye came out they played the divinations video all the time. i was pretty siked on that.

Sushi-X

Its pretty cool

Why is Steph always wearing shorts to like everywhere? lol

Rocket Skates '94

defTHE1s

he was wearing his Mars Volta cap during 7 words at Vive Latino...
about Diamond Eyes, i've heard it once or two on the radio... nothing about the videos cuz i don't have cable service...

and thanks, right from this thread i watched some mastodon videos haha... how good are them!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

wax

Quote from: MxKnife on May 04, 2010, 05:05 PM

Why is Steph always wearing shorts to like everywhere?

increased air flow