Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Metal gear anyone?

Started by nintendoXO, May 12, 2010, 01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendoXO

Crazylegs

I love me some metal gear. This song on the other hand is neither good nor funny.

nintendoXO

Crazylegs

Absolutely. Well, what are you gonna do? This kinda made me want to pick up snake eater again though. I never finished it.

nintendoXO

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 12, 2010, 01:58 AM
Absolutely. Well, what are you gonna do? This kinda made me want to pick up snake eater again though. I never finished it.

Go for it! Its always fun playing the classics :]

Jacob

haha, this was pretty clever and funny. the singing is... well, not very good though.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

SX King

Metal Gear Solid=the shit

bright lights, big city

yeah it is funny, but for some reason the singing reminds me of that song from Portal (which is a way better song btw)
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

nintendoXO

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 12, 2010, 02:37 AM
yeah it is funny, but for some reason the singing reminds me of that song from Portal (which is a way better song btw)

I love portal!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: nintendoXO on May 12, 2010, 02:40 AM

I love portal!
yeeeeeeeeah orange box FTW!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

nintendoXO

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 12, 2010, 02:47 AM
Quote from: nintendoXO on May 12, 2010, 02:40 AM

I love portal!
yeeeeeeeeah orange box FTW!

Yes exactly! I love Team Fortress 2!! Actually i just love all the games on the orange box!!

Vesanic

Metal Gear Solid 1 is and will always be one of the best videos games of all time. Never tried the remastered thing on Gamecube, too bad.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Vesanic on May 12, 2010, 07:42 AM
Metal Gear Solid 1 is and will always be one of the best videos games of all time. Never tried the remastered thing on Gamecube, too bad.
i've considered buying it on amazon or ebay, but i'd have to spend like $75 so fuck that noise.

speaking of spending money on video games...
Quote from: nintendoXO on May 12, 2010, 02:57 AM
Yes exactly! I love Team Fortress 2!! Actually i just love all the games on the orange box!!
me too! such a great collection. and it's only $20!
DERP

nintendoXO

bright lights, big city

orange box? actually i have it on ps3.
DERP

Penicks