Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

i go for my parents. it would kill them both if i stopped going. they're extremely conservative.

people are people

Quote from: tarkil on Apr 21, 2016, 01:42 PM
Quote from: blixa on Apr 21, 2016, 10:16 AM
well, first you have to prove that it was ever great to begin with. i have such problems with that tokenistic statement in the first place. it's as abhorrent as the statement "leader of the free world". makes me puke.

My thoughts exactly
Well said.. My thoughts too. I've always loved my country, but It's not like I am proud of it too. I graduated from university about 3 years and a half and Portugal never offered conditions of work in my area at that time, After being out of a job for 9 months, I feel I was being forced out of my country by a government that has failed to create opportunities, I even moved to Zurich 4 months to have a job in my area.. all of that because of Portugal crisis about 5, 6 years. The Great Recession in Portugal around 2010-2014, The difference is that many migrants are young university graduates with strong qualifications and language skills. An increasing number are also moving to fast-growing former Portuguese colonies such as Angola and Brazil, reversing a migratory flow that had long been in the opposite direction. I cant say that I aint better now. Portugal and Greece, those 2 countries were hit by a similar debt crisis, but the way they both are dealing with it is quite different. Portugal is recovering, and its economy seems to be emerging stronger, while the situation in Greece does not seem to get better, no matter how many debt restructurings or loans they got.

Anyway now, bout the business...
Quote from: Penicks on Apr 20, 2016, 09:04 AM
europeans are the worst sometimes, god damn
Americans crimes are under control, but by any means the Eurotrash has been forgotten, our allies troops Puscifer invades Europe.
! No longer available

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on Apr 29, 2016, 03:13 PM
i'm going to be in my friends little burlesque play and we had rehearsals tonight. i'm tired so excuse my everything.

wish you could all come :(

That dog thing you have is so fucking precious! I want to cuddle with it.

Penicks

i'd totally cuddle with blixa

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

I've probably said this before, what a smile.

blixa

my group of four fans.

too bad no one wants me in real life.

bright lights, big city

but yer like 9,500 miles away.

ok I'll come to Australia. even though I'm afraid.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 01, 2016, 05:16 PM
ok I'll come to Australia. even though I'm afraid.

Clock Spiders?

bright lights, big city

DERP

blixa

there's really not that many spiders here. i mean, a normal amount. i'm not dead yet so i think you're all good to come here.

Lucas_Moreno

blixa

i was thinking of going to ireland. are there any irish board members that will hang out and go to the pub with me?

defskull

Holy shit this place got creepy.

O

Quote from: defskull on Jun 12, 2016, 10:08 AM

Yeah, I got this creepy feeling, every time I go on a forum and some fag nerd has accounts above 500 posts.

blixa

Quote from: defskull on Jun 12, 2016, 10:08 AM

just a tad. keeps things exciting i guess.