Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Walking Dead AMC Series

Started by bebo, Jun 02, 2010, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftjess

good shit so far...Zombie killing always a plus

bright lights, big city

yeah i really shouldn't bitch about anything. i should just be happy we finally have a legit zombie television series.

by the way, it's been officially renewed for a 13 episode second season.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bebo

I liked the second episode better than the pilot. Good cast so far

Hopefully it keeps getting better and better

lithium

Quote from: bebo on Nov 11, 2010, 08:46 AM
I liked the second episode better than the pilot.

I thought so too.
💩

Livewire

It's pretty cool to see zombies crowding streets I used to drive down all the time.

sing blue silver

only 3 episodes left. i don't think it's gonna be enough for me.

deftjess

Wow one of th characters died,so that means no one is safe awesome

sing blue silver

yeah she dies in the comic. read them. in the comics NOBODY is safe.

bebo

Can't wait until they get to the whole Governor arc, if they stay that faithful...

sing blue silver

Quote from: bebo on Nov 23, 2010, 05:53 PM
Can't wait until they get to the whole Governor arc, if they stay that faithful...

i'm hoping they will. that's the most intense part of the comics. it's going to be quite a while before that happens though. they still have to go to hershel's farm and then to the prison and deal with a whole bunch of stuff before that happens. hopefully the show lasts that long.

bright lights, big city

well it's supposedly getting good ratings every week, and we're getting up to at least 19 episodes total including the second season. and so far the pacing is pretty good.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull

For those that have read the graphic novels, what do you think of it so far?

kurtone

im liking it so far, its staying pretty faithful, im anxious to see how this whole CDC thing plays out

bright lights, big city

thank god Andrea and Dale weren't killed off.  really enjoyed the 1-episode story arc for the finale, even though there wasn't really a cliffhanger.

except for what the doctor whispered to Rick...
DERP

sing blue silver

honestly, i'm a little disappointed. it was a bit silly and really anti-climactic. almost no payoff for being a season finale. i'll expand on this when i have more time. still a great show but i don't really see it as the walking dead i love.

your sister gets me hard

You sound like the Harry Potter fanboys.

bebo

Talking computers? Exploding buildings?

Really?

Fuck

bright lights, big city

Quote from: bebo on Dec 07, 2010, 08:37 AM
Talking computers? Exploding buildings?

Really?

Fuck
haha sounds similar to the first resident evil movie.
DERP

BigMood

i really can't wait for the second season - this show is brilliant and zombies are always a plus! when will the second season start? in fall?
"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

bright lights, big city

I'm assuming October, but I've heard a rumor that AMC wants to pair this up with Breaking Bad, which comes back July or August. THAT would be one amazing night of television.
DERP