Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Walking Dead AMC Series

Started by bebo, Jun 02, 2010, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 13, 2012, 11:25 PM
Quote from: bebo on Mar 12, 2012, 11:02 PM
Yeah, it was pretty convenient writing, but at least it will propel the series into the third season which Im anticipating if they play it right, will out do both previous seasons

the shit i took this morning outdoes anything this show has accomplished, save for the first episode of season 1. that's the only one they ever got right. my rage will increase to possible vengeance if they fuck up the prison / governor story line.

We get it; you have a massive hard on for the comics and you're butthurt that the show didn't follow them precisely.

Chill out.

sing blue silver

but my butt is so sore.

/bitchfest

bright lights, big city

Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 14, 2012, 01:28 AM
but my butt is so sore.

/bitchfest
I was with you until a couple weeks ago. My main complaint was the show refused to fucking go anywhere with plots and the setting. Are you still watching these episodes though? Because I thought they way they've done the last 2 episodes (especially this past one) was maybe not spot on with the books, but was definitely badass and worthy of the WD name.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Visitant

"I really can't help it.  It's either this or prison."

defskull

The end of that last episode was certainly tense, and as a viewer that has not read the comics, I honestly was not sure who was going to die. I did enjoy that. Unfortunately the show spent so much time dicking around with the characters that when two major characters in two weeks die, it's not that big of a deal. I was just happy that something finally happened.

Game of Thrones, on the other hand, ended that episode with Ned's decapitation and jaw was just open. That's the reaction that should occur when killing off a main character. Boardwalk Empire did it too.

The Walking Dead is terrible but I keep coming back thinking that suddenly things will be better.

roflestiltskin

kurtone

bright lights, big city

Hopefully the goal for season 3 is to kill Lori. And fuck yes, prison and Michonne!
DERP

theis

Awesome finale.

Glad to see Rick getting some serious balls.

And wtf was up with that hooded stranger?

BillyNo.9

Quote from: theis on Mar 19, 2012, 07:26 PM
Awesome finale.

Glad to see Rick getting some serious balls.

And wtf was up with that hooded stranger?

Agreed about Rick. Michonne is the hooded stranger with gimp walkers?

theis

Can anyone explain who this Michonne is without giving away heavy spoilers?

bright lights, big city

ummm... arguably the best character of the series. That's what you need to know.
DERP

roflestiltskin

Quote from: theis on Mar 19, 2012, 11:48 PM
Can anyone explain who this Michonne is without giving away heavy spoilers?

Michonne is a female.  With a sword.

bebo

Thats basically all there is to say about her. I think she use to be into law, the two zombies she keeps chained are [spoiler]her boyfriend and coworker I think.[/spoiler] Thats really as far as her back story goes and pretty irrelevant in the series.

sing blue silver

she's an ex lawyer and total badass.

bright lights, big city

DERP

black coffee

Though I do understand the hate towards her, after all that is how a lot of women are: Selfish, always in the mood for self pity and irrational "Kill him because I want him dead!!! Ohh you killed him, how could you do that to your best friend?!?!?!

NYRexall

*bump*

16 days until Season 3 liftoff!