Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Albums of the week

Started by raynor, Jun 29, 2010, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

sing blue silver

5 sounds like not enough to me. i'll have to keep track so i know when it's my turn but prepare to have your face jellified by my awesomeness...soon.

lostpilot

I am waiting for stapeezes turn, cause I do have  the albums already anyway :)

E-Money

Raynor I enjoyed your list!  I dug the Owls and Piglet, and you cant ever go wrong with Animal Collective.  I think the thread will eventually start to pick up.  When would u guys like me to go? 

raynor

cool, cheers.

go whenever it fits you dude, I'd like to see you go right away actually, so I can get some new music :)

E-Money

Quote from: raynor on Jul 05, 2010, 10:50 AM
cool, cheers.

go whenever it fits you dude, I'd like to see you go right away actually, so I can get some new music :)

Ok cool, yo so its 4 in the morning my time.  Cant do it tonight but ill have my shit up tmrw evening. 

bright lights, big city

sweet I'm digging the Magic Man, and i need even more new music.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ben

i'll go next.  I'm guessing I need to post next monday?

lostpilot

not necessarily - my post didn't get much attention anyway, so you can post whenever you want I suppose

black coffee

At least one more response is coming soon. I just went through the albums of week 2, so your post comes right next.

raynor

Quote from: lostpilot on Jul 15, 2010, 12:19 PM
not necessarily - my post didn't get much attention anyway, so you can post whenever you want I suppose
I'll check em out soon as well, just takes a while

Starz

I'll post my list on Monday. Just getting some stuff together that (hopefully) you guys haven't heard before

ben

Ok I guess I'll just let you cut in line =)

E-Money

Quote from: raynor on Jul 15, 2010, 01:00 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Jul 15, 2010, 12:19 PM
I'll check em out soon as well, just takes a while

your sister gets me hard

sing blue silver

well i have my laptop now so i'll be able to post my list no problem.

lostpilot

so, what, did this die off?

Crazylegs

come on bebo. I'm ready for something new.

raynor

What about Starz, dudes?

Crazylegs

come on Starz, I'm ready for something new.