Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

R.I.P No More Sugar.

Started by Vesanic, Jul 14, 2010, 10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

tarkil

R.I.P. indeed then friend

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Deftones-argentina

Fuck damn, no more sugar (or carl) always seemed a really humble & nice guy. Sometimes I would read his posts and disagree a little with his way of thinking, but he always respected anyone's opinion, and I really value that. He seemed to be way into drugs and depression for lack of sense of purpose (at least that's what I could understand from here), still he always showed signs of hope left. It's truly sad to be informed he indeed lose the battle.

Vesanic

So I talked with his girlfriend and I know now how this happened. If someone wants to know, PM me.

No More Sugar

I'm sorry if a lot of you thought it was a sick joke since I've been on his account, but this is indeed his girlfriend, Kasee. If anyone wants to talk to me about it and has a facebook, just look up Kasee Hall. The funeral still hasn't been planned yet, but it will be tomorrow, though I doubt any of you really knew him in real life. But either way, he was an amazing person and is already terribly missed. I'm sorry for sounding so impersonal, but I don't really know what to say on here. So like I said, just add me if you'd like to know anything.

RIP Carl<33
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

No More Sugar

Quote from: No More Sugar on Jul 16, 2010, 01:40 AM
I'm sorry if a lot of you thought it was a sick joke since I've been on his account, but this is indeed his girlfriend, Kasee. If anyone wants to talk to me about it and has a facebook, just look up Kasee Hall. The funeral still hasn't been planned yet, but it will be tomorrow, though I doubt any of you really knew him in real life. But either way, he was an amazing person and is already terribly missed. I'm sorry for sounding so impersonal, but I don't really know what to say on here. So like I said, just add me if you'd like to know anything.

RIP Carl<33

I mean, the funeral is being planned tomorrow. My mistake for the typo.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

theis

I know I didn't know your boyfriend in real life, but he always seemed like an honest cool dude.

I just wanted to say that I'm terribly sorry about your loss...also on behalf of his family. I know I'm just some random guy from Denmark, but I just wanted to give my sincere condolences.

RIP, buddy.

E-Money

Kasee, I'm very sorry for your loss. Even though I don't know Carl, I'm sure he was an awesome dude.  Anyone who has a passion for the deftones like we all do is cool in my book!

RIP, No More Sugar

defTHE1s

well, again, my condolences...
i got a PM from his girlfriend, saying that thing about facebook...
too fucking bad man...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

wheresmysnare

RIP and i'd like to offer my condolences even though my connection with him is pretty distant at best.

Maybe play his favourite tones song, if he was really into tones, he probably filled out a poll here at some point saying his favourite.

Jacob

Quote from: No More Sugar on Jul 16, 2010, 01:40 AM

RIP Carl<33

really sorry for your loss, it pains me to hear it's for real. my thoughts are with you and his family.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

SX King

R.I.P. Ive only been here for a few months so i never really got to know him but still is sad news.

Sea Bass

kittyy

Quote from: defTHE1s on Jul 15, 2010, 04:30 AM
ests, 6 Users
Users active in past 15 minutes:
defTHE1s, the deft ones, jbayern, No More Sugar, bright lights, big city, buddyboy101

it's 11:29 PM and he's online.... or is she??

gonna try to talk to him..

LOL.. I always wondered if anyone saw that I was on his account and thought that his death was a joke or something... whoops.
But I just now took the time to read this thread, and I thank you guys for your condolences even though I never got on here to read what you have said.
My computer won't let me on his account at all anymore.. so I can't freak anyone out anymore, haha. But yeahh..
If anyone still has any questions or anything, I can answer them now that I know how to use SL, lol.

Rest In Peace.
<3
RIP No More Sugar<3

ToneDef

I don't post here anywhere near as much as I used to, but damn, RIP man.

the same sound

please come home, Carl.

Fireal1222

i just noticed this thread out of nowhere.. its really heartbreaking

RIP Carl, your family and friends are in our prayers

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Eros TBA

R.I.P No More Sugar

the same sound

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Jul 16, 2010, 12:37 AM
Fuck damn, no more sugar (or carl) always seemed a really humble & nice guy. Sometimes I would read his posts and disagree a little with his way of thinking, but he always respected anyone's opinion, and I really value that. He seemed to be way into drugs and depression for lack of sense of purpose (at least that's what I could understand from here), still he always showed signs of hope left. It's truly sad to be informed he indeed lose the battle.

Wow. I am so surprised how accurately you summed him up from the little information you had of him. Mad respect.