Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Meeting the Deftones

Started by Radar, Jun 26, 2010, 07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoolsys07

Quote from: charissa on Jul 25, 2010, 12:26 AM
So at these meet & greets do you actually get to hang out, or is it more of an autograph session and actually hanging out would happen if I'd just tried to meet them after for free? (which hubby would have never stuck around for, so VIP it is). How long do the meet & greets general last? Do you really get to smoke w/ them? Hubs would love that!

to smoke with 'em (from experience) you have to ask stef first of all... i had talked to him online and then in person the night before so we kinda planned it out though, but tell him you have weed that's rolled up and shit already and if he's not golfing the next morning or some excuse then it should be aight...

seen them like 4 times this year and i never bothered asking to do it again, i'll just talk to them and get pics now so i dunno if they're still as laid back.. doesn't seem like it...

but yeah, good luck and have fun!
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

defsteve

There was a meet and greet 'competition' for Optimus Alive in Lisbon.

It was supposed to be in the afternoon but due to flight problems it was delayed until after Deftones played (approx 2.45am).

This consisted of the winners standing in the enclosure just before Deftones private area with stuff to get to signed, etc. The band then came out and went round everyone taking photos, chatting and signing stuff.

I expect it would be something similar for the headline shows except it will more than likely be either before or after soundcheck sometime. Maybe it will include sitting in on the soundcheck ? Can't say 100% though.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

thirdeye

Los Angeles people, I've got an extra ticket to Ventura's sold out show.  Shoot me a message.