Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

New songs played live...

Started by deftoner664, Jul 29, 2010, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoner664

So for those of you who have seen them on the tour this year... How many songs are they playing from diamond eyes ?
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

yeah

07 of 11 tracks usually or less

deftoner664

Nice, thats more then I expected... Seeing them In september twice so I was curious to know.

deftoner664

I'd imagine that Rocket skates and Diamond eyes are the two main songs they are playing fromt he new album?

Vesanic

If you don't count the webcast, the songs that have been played live so far are:

Diamond Eyes, Rocket Skates, Prince, Sextape, Beauty School, CMND/CTRL, You've Seen The Butcher, Royal.

Royal was played played twice or something, it's still a rarity. The others were regularly played.

976-EVIL, Risk and This Place Is Death haven't been played live yet, if you don't take the webcast in consideration, like I said.

deftoner664

Deftones-argentina

Royal's case is quite strange. it seemed like they were really pumped about that song, you know it's the first they wrote and the one which "ignited" the idea of making another record.

rufas

They played Royal for the first time when I saw them at Amsterdam last month

At a guess I would say they don't play it regularly because the webcast performance suffered a bit from off-tune backing vocals from Serge.

Vesanic

Quote from: rufas on Jul 30, 2010, 12:50 PM
They played Royal for the first time when I saw them at Amsterdam last month

Wasn't the first time, bro. And I'm not referring to the webcast. ;)

Hesperian Death-Horse!

They played "Royal" in Wisconsin in May. Was sick.