Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones to tour in UK/Europe in November

Started by Vesanic, Aug 25, 2010, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

Ah you guys, too bad I couldn't join, I would have loved to hang out with all of you again for a Tones show...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

defsteve

Southampton setlist same as Manchester
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Nix

Southampton wad awesome last night although didn't quite have the same buzz as a London show does.

I wish I could see them every night!
*this chick's living in a new car ad...*

defsteve

Quote from: Nix on Nov 16, 2010, 10:10 AM
Southampton wad awesome last night although didn't quite have the same buzz as a London show does.

I wish I could see them every night!

London is ALWAYS crazy. I missed last night and we won't be going to Norwich. Bummer! But we still have London, Nottingham and Birmingham this week. And then Lisbon next month....
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Vesanic

wheresmysnare

i wish i'd picked london especially after how good the ULU was, just damaged my pockets too much, i think i spent over £150 on the ULU including tickets and accomodation and parking and taxis and drink and and and and. Still this weekend will be good in birmingham, hope the acoustics will be good if anyones going let me know

Starz

Vesanic

Here's my dirty face, feel free to say hi if you see me

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7595/hehehehehe.jpg

Excuse the horrible picture, hangover mode was on.

stu_101

Can't wait for tomorrow night! Deftones gig number 10 for me!

Based on the radio 1 interview earlier, expect some surprises from SNW and S/T!!!

Would kill to hear battleaxe again!

See you there brothers!

ToneDef

I'll be about. Any of the usual lot recognise me, say hi.

bewarethewater1

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Nov 16, 2010, 03:56 PM
i wish i'd picked london especially after how good the ULU was, just damaged my pockets too much, i think i spent over £150 on the ULU including tickets and accomodation and parking and taxis and drink and and and and. Still this weekend will be good in birmingham, hope the acoustics will be good if anyones going let me know

I'll be there on friday dude, add me on facebook: Carl Higginson

Starz

Quote from: stu_101 on Nov 16, 2010, 08:48 PM
Can't wait for tomorrow night! Deftones gig number 10 for me!

Based on the radio 1 interview earlier, expect some surprises from SNW and S/T!!!

Would kill to hear battleaxe again!

See you there brothers!

I just can't wait, this excites me so much. I just want to sleep now so it's so when I wake up I'll be seeing Deftones but I'm too excited to sleep!

Vesanic

Same shit here. Don't think I've ever been that excited about a concert. Even though I already saw Deftones twice this year.

Vesanic

stu_101

Killer gig! Chino's vocals was shit hot!

Only downer was it was the same damn set list as the night before... After all the interviews, hype etc I expected something extra special!

Anyway, as always awesome!

Starz

Yeah was the same set list as previous nights. A little disappointed tbh. Also, was it just me or did most of the crowd seem either old (in their 30's) or really young. I'm sure I saw a few people who looked about 50 lol.

I agree that Chino's vocals were great but I dunno, I feel tonight was missing something... What happened to deciding on the set list like an hour before the gig starts? They used to do that when they were touring to promote SNW. And I agree with something Zane Lowe said on the radio yesterday; that I feel like the band are now really 'tight', same set list every night etc. I missed some of that 'looseness' like previous times I've seen them. Meh, I'm a little drunk it's hard to explain...

mikemerrett

In a selfish way Im glad they didnt do anything special as I would  have been gutted to miss it.  ;D

Law

Well I'll be at Nottingham tomorrow, let's see if they do the same set again lol

ablackswan

two shows in UK, i guess there's no hope to see/hear any special song
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

wheresmysnare

Quote from: Starz on Nov 18, 2010, 01:06 AM
Yeah was the same set list as previous nights. A little disappointed tbh. Also, was it just me or did most of the crowd seem either old (in their 30's) or really young. I'm sure I saw a few people who looked about 50 lol.

I agree that Chino's vocals were great but I dunno, I feel tonight was missing something... What happened to deciding on the set list like an hour before the gig starts? They used to do that when they were touring to promote SNW. And I agree with something Zane Lowe said on the radio yesterday; that I feel like the band are now really 'tight', same set list every night etc. I missed some of that 'looseness' like previous times I've seen them. Meh, I'm a little drunk it's hard to explain...

whats the matters with having older people there, im 26 by the way, it just seems a random thing, as if you are suggesting that older tones fans shouldnt be at the gig