Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The human being is horrible.

Started by Vesanic, Aug 31, 2010, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3119142/Sicko-throws-puppies-to-death.html

Read before watching the video.

I strongly advice to any animal lover to keep their eyes away from that video.

PETA is offering a reward of up to $2,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for drowning a litter of helpless puppies in the video above. Despite several leads, the identity of the girl has yet to be confirmed. If you have information regarding this case, please contact PETA's Cruelty Investigations Department.

SX King

shine down unshy

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I hope she gets raped, fucking piece of shit bitch.

Vesanic

Turns out that this girl would be from Eastern Europe. Croatia, supposedly.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Sep 01, 2010, 01:04 AM
I hope she gets raped, fucking piece of shit bitch.
i would prefer the cunt to be raped by dogs. preferably several great danes.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

downtownpony

I just wanna grab her head and squeeze.

Jizzlobber

yeah fucking hell! people like this make me sick! absolutly demented :/
<

lostpilot

some people are fucking insane

theis

I don't care if she's a woman, if I saw someone doing that I'd knock them to the ground. SICK fuck.

A soulless, worthless "human".

momo

omg my sister had showed me this video today and i felt sick that fuckin cunt deserves to fuckin rot in hell it pissed me off to see that if i was faced to faced with this monster id fuckin beat her ass fuck that bitch whoever she is and shes goin to hell for killin one of gods creations and i hope they can find her because i hate when ppl torture animals for fun and those ppl will get what they deserve later on in life or sooner than expected

wither-I

i mean, you guys act like its so terrible, but have you ever felt the great chilling power of hurtling orphan pups into a raging river?

give it a try, you might suprise yourself...

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Penicks

THOSE FUCKING SHIT PUPPIES DESERVED THAT

Vesanic

This article says that the puppies were saved by some granny on the way home ( I think ). I have no idea what kind of moon language this is.

Hopefully it's not a fake:

http://www.vecernji.hr/vijesti/stence-koji-su-baceni-rijeku-spasila-je-baka-ruza-clanak-186868

Fireal1222

i really hope that last post is true

i cant bring myself to watch videos like this. so i didnt watch. but i can imagine how horrible it is.. its nice to see how this upset most of you as it did me. im really happy to see we have a lot of people on this board who share a good soul.. i love all you guys.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Oldnewtype

hahahaha

When i saw the title of this thread, i thought "man i should show them that video of the german bitch chucking puppies in the river." Didn't think the thread would actually be about this.

Fuck those puppies.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 05, 2010, 12:29 PMits nice to see how this upset most of you as it did me. im really happy to see we have a lot of people on this board who share a good soul.. i love all you guys.
Quote from: Oldnewtype on Sep 05, 2010, 04:40 PM
hahahaha

Fuck those puppies.

I lol'd

Oldnewtype

it would have been alot better if it were babies instead.

blixa

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 05, 2010, 12:29 PM
i really hope that last post is true

i cant bring myself to watch videos like this. so i didnt watch. but i can imagine how horrible it is.. its nice to see how this upset most of you as it did me. im really happy to see we have a lot of people on this board who share a good soul.. i love all you guys.

i only got half way through that and stopped.