Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sept 3 Charlotte meet and greet group picture. ATTN Robert

Started by Teething79, Sep 04, 2010, 04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teething79

Hey Robert i figured i would post here about the group pic. I can't remember if i left my email or not but please get back to me ASAP. Would love to see the group shots and i want to upload them to my computer. Thanks man! Awesome show!

Teething79

Does anyone have the meet and greet group pic yet? I have not gotten an email with it yet. Let me know. I really would love to have it and get it framed!

smokeyandbella

Was nice meeting some of you last night. After 10 hr road trip is over I'll post pics I took of meet and greet and show. Have to say Charlotte show blew away New Orleans show. Setlist was awesome and crowd was not douches like in NOLA! Got pics from NOLA show on facebook, I'm Wendy Rachal Kennedy and smokeyandbella on YouTube. Videos from Faith No More, Melvins Deftones on YouTube.

Teething79

Hey whats up? I was the guy in the Alice in Chains shirt. I sent you a request on facebook. Have you gotten the group shot of everyone yet? I haven't gotten it. I really wanna see it.

976-EVIL

Hey Guys!

I have not forgotten you and the group photo. Unfortunately "Bob" the roadie took two photo's if you remember. The first one was pretty out of focus but the second looks pretty good. I will "clean it up" a little and should have it out to all of you who gave me your e-mail addresses within 24 hours.

Again nice to meet you all and what a kick ass show in Charlotte!!!!

Cheers
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Teething79

awesome man! I look forward to seeing them! Do you have a facebook page? Would like to add you

Teething79

Also i cant remember if i left my email or not but it is rphillips65@carolina.rr.com just in case

976-EVIL

Just wanted you all to know that I sent the group photo out to everyone a few minutes ago. Let me know if you get it.

Again it was a blast, we did Charlotte proud no doubt!
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Teething79

awesome pic man thanks! that show was very awesome. we were probably one of the best dates on the tour. i know the meet and greet was sold out and i think the show sold out too. it was pretty packed