August 27th 2011 - Leeds Festival, UK
August 28th 2011 - Rock En Seine Festival, Saint-Cloud, France
August 30th 2011 - The Circus, Helsinki, Finland
August 31st 2011 - Pirita kloostri varemed, Tallinn, Estonia
September 2nd 2011 - Glav Club, Saint Petersburg, Russia
September 3rd 2011 - Arena Moscow, Moscow, Russia

Will update as new dates appear.

Starz

Ok so I'm a little excited. Reading Festival again maybe? We'll see.

defsteve

:o

Leeds/Reading festival announcement is Monday 21st March.

I expected them to do Sonispheres but that French festival is a little too late in August for the Sonisphere run around Europe.

Anyway, nice find dude  :)
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

mAscArA81

I wish they come back Europe!!!!!l

defsteve

rufas

I am hoping for late July - August european festival tour with headline dates here and there. I don't suppose they will be doing an arena tour in europe ala 2003

I think they are more likely to do Reading Festival rather than sonisphere or download. A day ti

I wonder if there will be a London gig and if so where it will be. . . . .  very doubtful it will be brixton again. . . . Maybe smaller ?

Will they do festivals / headlines 50 - 50 or can we hope for another proper european arena tour? I'm thinking Hammersmith Apollo size venues..
?
EDIT: If they are playing Rock en Seine on August bank holiday - regardless of whether it's Friday, Sat or Sun, surely this would rule out Reading / Leeds Festival as it's the same weekend? Very unlikely though not impossible they would do both, right?

If they play sonisphere I'm going to be very fucking torn about buying a ticket - it's basically 200 quid! I'm planning to go to dour festival in Belgium once again, which is just 100 euros for 4 days of music and covers a lot of great electronic / rave / dance alongside the usual metal and rock.  I don't suppose deftones will play there . . .if they do they could definitely headline it.

Vesanic

Don't worry, they'll be at Reading and/or Leeds, I'm sure.

White Wrist

Vesanic

August 23rd 2011 - Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland (On-sale March 19th)

defsteve

Headline Amsterdam Show Announced - Deftones will return to Europe this summer for a string of Festival dates as well as a few select headline shows. The first of these dates to be announced is the Paradiso in Amsterdam on August 23rd. Full details and on-sale information below.

8/23/11: Amsterdam, Holland – Paradiso (on-sale 3/19)

Starz

London and Reading Festival for definite then woo hoo :)

defsteve

Quote from: Starz on Mar 11, 2011, 08:05 PM
London and Reading Festival for definite then woo hoo :)

Leeds/Reading very likely now :)

Hopefully Liverpool or Manchester for the one-off this time  ;)

Either way at least Leeds and the headliner for us.

Longstem

Count me in for Amsterdam! I love deftones In Amsterdam combination , its always big time fun!

Will be show number 21 for me to see them , but It feels like the first time again. Believe it or not But this shit made my weekend (and even my summer)!!!!!
Yeah

My guess:  pukkelpop festival (altErnative festival which they played in 98 and 09)

Hope for more cool announcements like Paris, Londen, Cologne etc

Vesanic

If they don't add a headline date in Belgium, I'll make the trip to Amsterdam. And if they add a London headline date, I'll make the trip as well. Last time at the Brixton Academy was cool. :)

McFly

fuck, on the same day I'm on a foo fighters concert in cologne. I hope they add a german date

pissedandpierced

Last time they did Amsterdam before Reading/Leeds, I asked Stef at the London show how did it go in Amsterdam and he said 'Have you been to Amsterdam? well you know what its like then'. He also told me that I was getting old. Rude fucker.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

vinsanity

Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

defsteve

Foo Fighters, Arctic Monkeys, The Kills, Interpol, Deftones, CocoRosie, My Chemical Romance, Keren Ann, BB Brunes, Paul Kalkbrenner, Anna Calvi, Big Audio Dynamite, Jamaica...

August 26-28

http://www.rockenseine.com/en/pages/tickets.php?rubrique=47

ablackswan

for once the whole line-up is great
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

black coffee

The family of a friend have a berth for their boat in a suburb of Amsterdam. This could be combined with the concert, maybe I can make it happen. Deftones is one of those bands that fit to Amsterdam like no other.