Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Earthquake/Tsunami in the Pacific

Started by Crazylegs, Mar 11, 2011, 02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldnewtype

I'm American. I'm pretty ignorant sometimes too.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

There Will Be Blood

Crazylegs

Nailec

dont worry guys. my dad/husband works in the nuclear energy - industry and he says, everything will be fine.

and my brother is a baker and says, he makes the best bread in town.

black coffee

Are you going to Friction Fest net week?

Nailec

sadly no. im in magdeburg currently. had i known before, that it is easter this weekend, i would have bought a ticket.

fortunately ive seen all the bands i like over the past year, but to se ef, junius, caspian and godisanastronaut on one weekend will eb awesome

black coffee

That is too bad!
I'm really excited to go to Berlin again, it's been a couple years.. My friends and I got tickets for all three days of the festival, but might skip Saturday to go out instead... I always wanted to party in Berlin.

Variable

Quote from: Nailec on Apr 12, 2011, 05:43 PM
dont worry guys. my dad/husband works in the nuclear energy - industry and he says, everything will be fine.

Everything is fine....right?  Besides all the hype and fear that the media is portraying...that you obviously fell for.  Everything is fine right?
Thousands of millions of Japanese citizens are not dying of radiation exposure...right??  The leak didn't go beyond the nuclear plants....right?  Nothing got contaminated.......right?  You're a fucking idiot that believes in all the fear and all the hype on the news....right?  Right.  OK then.  Good to know.  Fuck Jews btw. 

devilinside

SNAP!

I fell asleep last night with the History channel on,and woke up to a documentary showing many different peoples videos they had taken...jesus it was depressing!

Variable

Ill bet.  I'm just saying, there was no nuclear Holocaust

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Apr 25, 2011, 03:02 AM
Quote from: Nailec on Apr 12, 2011, 05:43 PM

Everything is fine....right?  Besides all the hype and fear that the media is portraying...that you obviously fell for.  Everything is fine right?
Thousands of millions of Japanese citizens are not dying of radiation exposure...right??  The leak didn't go beyond the nuclear plants....right?  Nothing got contaminated.......right?  You're a fucking idiot that believes in all the fear and all the hype on the news....right?  Right.  OK then.  Good to know.  Fuck Jews btw. 

Dude, for real.  Why the fuck does every source of cheap, abundant energy need to be torpedoed by these tards every time some shit like this goes down?  Such a joke, and really kind of demeans those who were injured or killed trying to provide better living standards for their fellow man.

Variable

Because the powers that be have a lot of money if fossil fuels.  They need to attack alternate energies, and the public just automatically accepts every bit of fear mongering that they hear on the news.  That's the exact same reason we went to war with Iraq, you would think people would have learned their lesson. 

Variable

Ironically, thats the same way Hitler got the Germans to kill the Jews.  But look at Mr. anti antisemitism playing right along with the status quo and trying to make fun of me.   

Oh, I also heard Jesus is coming back soon.  Someone on TV told me so.  Repent!

nonesuch

reading those facebook posts made me very sad

they're not americans, they're humans.
i drink your milkshake

Variable

Yeah brother.  That's a good point.  The people suffering, and the ignorant people, are all humans. The only redemptive value to the whole thing is that those few idiots, are a minority, not a majority, in the US.  We have grown a lot since Vietnam and even the 2nd war in Iraq.  It's a lot more productive to try to show some humanity to those people, rather than mock a country as a whole.