OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD !

Started by RoyalDeftonicBoy, May 02, 2011, 05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyNo.9

Livewire

Quote from: spitfire on May 03, 2011, 01:20 AM
White House just released these details
http://tinyurl.com/3n5fzce

They were born on the same day after all. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_10#Births

1940 for Chuck, 1957 for Osama.

BillyNo.9

Osama went to school with the guy from trigger happy TV

devilinside

Quote from: rock_n_frost on May 02, 2011, 09:43 PM
As muslim i think i have to tell you ''Jihad'' means ''you HAVE TO fight  back when they come to war''   

- So I assume by you saying "they are terrorist" you're referring to Muslims? 

Yes, because Obama or other USA presidents doesnt care about if anyone casual muslim or el qaide member.
You gotta heard about HAMAS, you call them as ''terrorist'' for years, but now %80 of the world says they are ''resistance organization of Palestine aganist Isreal'' and most of country welcomes them.

- If so,that does not apply to all Muslims,but you do have Muslim Extremist,which Bin Laden was.

Most muslim countries dont control by muslims. USA,UK,FRA came to Kuwait, Iraq, Egypt, Afghanistani Endonesia..etc
They have power in the deep state on these countries. They changed their lives, their TVs, their press..
So muslims who call hamas or other organizations as terrorist are hungry and poor and they have only CNN and MTV to watch.

- I do believe the actions of 9/11,that were under the authority of Bin Laden,would count as terrorism

If they did it you are right. They did so much things but not this.
Have you ever listen the different opinion about 911 ? (except that movie)
I did. I read, i searched, i listened so basicly all i can say about it :

USA economy needs Jewish money fathers as fuck.
That was a politic and economic idea between Usa and Jews.

Dude, its really different than what youve heard from the TV

I will respond to this later,don't have the time right now. But I will say, I know some things are completely different than seen on tv,but I did see the WTC towers hit,The Pentagon and saw images of the Pa crash. Now,the men that were piloting these planes were doing what Osama told them to do,and told them they would be rewarded in the afterlife. *something about virgins? I hope they were trannies instead* I also recall Osama calling a Jihad,a Holy War,on the US. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orawG7vt68o

And is your name by chance Ross?!?

Quote from: Livewire on May 03, 2011, 01:39 AM

1940 for Chuck, 1957 for Osama.

<3 the sig.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 02, 2011, 11:06 PM
Quote from: rock_n_frost on May 02, 2011, 10:49 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 02, 2011, 10:26 PM
are the Jews also the reason we didn't land on the moon?
nope it was an idea of your president who wants to make usa people believe they are better and more powerful than Russia.
next time you should be the next monkey on that ship.
That'd be pretty sweet. Oh educated one, what will be the next truth-bomb dropped on me? Are there aliens on the moon? Did JFK get killed by a time traveling Kim Jong-il? is Zombie Jesus real?

Uh, where have you been? Of course Zombie Jesus is real! Get with the program!

Variable

Jesus Christ guys.  I leave you alone for ONE day and this is what happens?

blixa

Quote from: rock_n_frost on May 02, 2011, 09:43 PM
As muslim i think i have to tell you ''Jihad'' means ''you HAVE TO fight  back when they come to war''   

- So I assume by you saying "they are terrorist" you're referring to Muslims? 

Yes, because Obama or other USA presidents doesnt care about if anyone casual muslim or el qaide member.
You gotta heard about HAMAS, you call them as ''terrorist'' for years, but now %80 of the world says they are ''resistance organization of Palestine aganist Isreal'' and most of country welcomes them.

- If so,that does not apply to all Muslims,but you do have Muslim Extremist,which Bin Laden was.

Most muslim countries dont control by muslims. USA,UK,FRA came to Kuwait, Iraq, Egypt, Afghanistani Endonesia..etc
They have power in the deep state on these countries. They changed their lives, their TVs, their press..
So muslims who call hamas or other organizations as terrorist are hungry and poor and they have only CNN and MTV to watch.

- I do believe the actions of 9/11,that were under the authority of Bin Laden,would count as terrorism

If they did it you are right. They did so much things but not this.
Have you ever listen the different opinion about 911 ? (except that movie)
I did. I read, i searched, i listened so basicly all i can say about it :

USA economy needs Jewish money fathers as fuck.
That was a politic and economic idea between Usa and Jews.

Dude, its really different than what youve heard from the TV

the conspiracy theories about 9/11 are complete bullshit. a lot of people believe it because we love conspiracies. just keep reading what kelly wrote. it'll make sense after a while because that's how shit went down.

when you have 'organisations' such as hamas and hezbollah who are religious extremists (lets not beat around the bush here!) and they infuse religion into their politics then damn it, the world is going to have a problem with it. bin laden did so much damage in the name of a religion which he didn't even seem to have understood. waleed aly wrote an awesome book called 'people like us'. everyone should read it.

and why are we talking about jews and israel? i'm so fucking confused as to why they are in here.

lukas989

Im totally down with rocknfrost - the distinct memory I have of 9/11 (obviously other that the towers coming down), is an image from Afghanistan the day after on the news - the whole town was cock-a-hoop.  It wasnt a 'woohoo loads of innocent people are dead' moment - it was a moment of 'Finally - some retribution for all the bullshit these bastards have been putting us through'.  Terrorism is a bullshit word - its not like they have started the whole process to take over the world  - its retaliation.

blixa

Quote from: lukas989 on May 03, 2011, 09:14 AM
Im totally down with rocknfrost - the distinct memory I have of 9/11 (obviously other that the towers coming down), is an image from Afghanistan the day after on the news - the whole town was cock-a-hoop.  It wasnt a 'woohoo loads of innocent people are dead' moment - it was a moment of 'Finally - some retribution for all the bullshit these bastards have been putting us through'.  Terrorism is a bullshit word - its not like they have started the whole process to take over the world  - its retaliation.

so you're saying every action has a reaction?

terrorism is a word because it is alive in our society. call it whatever you want to call it, but it's there.

lukas989

Yeah sure - its just the perception of it - as in 'theyre evil, we're not' - thats bollocks.  The word in my mind suggests these rabid maniacs who love the killing and maiming and destruction...if theyre going to be labelled terrorists then the other side should be as well.

blixa

Quote from: lukas989 on May 03, 2011, 09:50 AM
Yeah sure - its just the perception of it - as in 'theyre evil, we're not' - thats bollocks.  The word in my mind suggests these rabid maniacs who love the killing and maiming and destruction...if theyre going to be labelled terrorists then the other side should be as well.

"If you're not with us, you're against us?" hahaha

i think america has done a lot of questionable things but i cannot call it a terrorist nation. i think terrorism means something different to every nation as they will come to it with a bias. it's sort of like getting into a "it depends on what your definition of 'is' is" argument.

so you clearly think that america is a terrorist nation. what do you think should be done about it? what are your solutions?

lukas989

Not specifically - thats like saying I think America enjoys killing and maiming and so on - I dont believe that (although its a given that on any side of a war, theres always going to be folk who do actually enjoy the craziness), Im just saying that the actions of America at times create the problems that eventually arise - theres no definite way of saying what will happen of course - just that if they thought that doing certain things in certain places wouldnt cause them to react in an extreme way they were fucking dense as fuck.  So in other words they did expect it.  They realise sacrifices have to be made to achieve what they want.  And with America, the 'terrorists' use actions and tactics that are extremely hard to defend against or control.  Sure be pissed off that stuff has happened, but realise the people doing it are not at the root cause.

from_musings

rock_n_frost

- Now,the men that were piloting these planes were doing what Osama told them to do,and told them they would be rewarded in the afterlife. *something about virgins?

And you believe thats the reason why people in war aganist USA ?
You saw Iraq,Afghanistan, Syria,Endonesia...
These countries are so poor. Why  ?
They have the biggest patrol zone on the earth. But people have no money.
They must be rich as Kuwait, Dubai..but they are not, why?
As Usa came to the action, they started to hate usa. NOT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE WITH VIRGINS
Dude, you are not better than them. They have brain, they can think, they have motions too..
Also they have moms,brothers, sisters which killed by usa powers.
They killed in their home, mosques..
What they can do aganist these action, give usa a rose?
They bomb the markets or whatever, because they can not reach their voices anyway.
Cuz once your press says ''Terrorist did this'' you believe them.
And they said thousand times ''We are not occupiers, you are..you are in our country''
No one heard.

I guess your Christian. If thats true you must be believing in heaven.
If you fight BACK aganist the powers who wants to kill you, if you die then you ll deserve the heaven. Whats the problem in here?

But suicide bombers is ABSOLUTELY forbidden in islam.

Anyways about why are we talking about Israel
Jews started to kill muslims and Usa supported it, thats why israil is in it

This is their flag :

that two lines mean the rivers.

- up line : ''the Euphrates river ''
- down line : ''Nile river''

The zone between this two river is belong to you says TORAH..
In 15. Bab,  you can read.
So basicly they say these area is ours. You have to take this area till jesus come. Whoever you kill here, its a good deed.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

tarkil

Quote from: from_musings on May 03, 2011, 11:32 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 02, 2011, 10:26 PM
are the Jews also the reason we didn't land on the moon?

ha ha aha ha ha aha ah ahahaa !  Awesome    :D

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

wither-I

Quote from: Variable on May 02, 2011, 07:40 AM
YAY! We killed a bunch of people!  Now lets go dance on the graves of a bunch of other people and somehow act like this is civilized!

trey. ive got a lot of respect for you. you are one of the most educated people i hear opening and closing their mouth. i dont know you personally and i know we have argued some in the past, but i would trust you with my life.

i really can't voice on this too much. im pretty much out of the loop lately, and my ignorance of mainstream politics and media is ever-growing. but i will say, for some reason beyond my control, i am greatly saddened by this. i think that is why i quoted your comment trey. another human dies...

there's a good martin luther king quote about this, ill try to find it

"coming into the nearness of distance"

devilinside

Quote from: rock_n_frost on May 03, 2011, 11:44 AM
- Now,the men that were piloting these planes were doing what Osama told them to do,and told them they would be rewarded in the afterlife. *something about virgins?

Dude, you are not better than them. They have brain, they can think, they have motions too..

I don't claim to be better than anyone,but I will say this. I am against war. Period. I am NOT a Christian,I do not believe in heaven or hell,but I do know right from wrong. And I do not believe I have heard of Americans hijacking planes with men,women and children on them and ramming them into establishments where thousands of innocent civilians are. So while I hear God (Allah) is a forgiving God and as long as your repent you will go to heaven,I don't believe these murderers could repent because they killed themselves. How can you repent the sin of taking all those lives,if you yourself are not alive?  But I'm no religious expert so I could be off,but I believe they are burning in "Hell". I don't see Americans on American soil celebrating,shooting guns in the air if a country is hit with a catastrophe,no,we,most of the time,grieve for that country,try to be supportive and help. Islamic Taliban has killed possibly more of their own people than the US has. Yes, the America Military is guilty of killing innocent people,but more often than not,it's not intentional. American's don't go around strapped with c4 and blow up their own grocery stores. (unless they're a mental case) I think US soldiers should be pulled out and brought home,and let other countries fuck themselves up,kill each other,and not be able to blame the US for every damn thing. America is not a perfect country by far,but I believe in my heart,we try to do what is best and to try and help countries in bad situations (even if it's not always successful). I know America has helped rebuild many structures that have been destroyed (and not all by Americans),including schools. You can find many pictures of soldiers holding hands with Afghan children,and being kindhearted. Whilst American contractors,civilians and soldiers are beheaded by Muslim Extremists.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: wither-I on May 03, 2011, 02:05 PM
Quote from: Variable on May 02, 2011, 07:40 AM
YAY! We killed a bunch of people!  Now lets go dance on the graves of a bunch of other people and somehow act like this is civilized!

trey. ive got a lot of respect for you. you are one of the most educated people i hear opening and closing their mouth. i dont know you personally and i know we have argued some in the past, but i would trust you with my life.

i really can't voice on this too much. im pretty much out of the loop lately, and my ignorance of mainstream politics and media is ever-growing. but i will say, for some reason beyond my control, i am greatly saddened by this. i think that is why i quoted your comment trey. another human dies...

there's a good martin luther king quote about this, ill try to find it
"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that"

That said, I would make an exception in this case. Jon Stewart had some great points last night, I'm gonna try to find some video.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9

Better warn rock n frost  that Jon Stewart is a jew.

Starz

We need to be completely reminded that "terrorism" still exists in our society today and of course the death of Bin Laden is a great reminder of that. Obama's ratings fell to the floor so this is great timing for him. I believe it's also a catalyst for something quite catastrophic will happen soon... Maybe to do with a power station and a nuclear situation. People here in the UK were arrested today near a power station under the terrorism act.