Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Discoveries. by lostpilot / the Picturesque Episodes.

Started by lostpilot, May 04, 2011, 12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

Dear public,

With this thread I promise to try to bring you the best music out there; any genre that I like.

To start this thread with, I will self-indulge and ask you to check out my new organic pop songs - ALIVE and LIGHT.

Album coming soon.

spitfire

oh nice mate, left ya a comment on soundcloud, didnt knew theres people making electronic music here. me likes Light, really smooth and ambient. keep posting

lostpilot

hey man, thank you a lot!
I don't usually create electronic music, it's my first purely 'electronic' album :)

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

spitfire

Quote from: lostpilot on May 04, 2011, 01:54 AM
hey man, thank you a lot!
I don't usually create electronic music, it's my first purely 'electronic' album :)
ah ok, might create a topic for my electronic projects (havent touched ableton and my axiom 25 for a few weeks), kinda focused on depressing and photography lately, need to get back on making noise polution.

lostpilot

Quote from: luisch on May 04, 2011, 04:21 AM
congrats, amazing work!

thank you!

spitfire, "kinda focused on depressing and photography lately",  been there done  that ;D
take care man. Music is important. Don't forget it :)

lostpilot

Forgive me for a pause, my internet was gone. Here we go.

WELCOME TO THE STONER TUESDAY.

S:T Erik - From Under The Tarn (2009)
CHECK IT OUT pass: robixxx
Genre: stoner-metal
S:t Erik - Goddess

Imagine cavemen playing stoner metal around the fire. This is pretty much what you are getting into. Nice memorable riffs. Super-drone, psychedelic, so set your bong to kill. Beat this, Mark! ;D

Crazylegs

Crazylegs

lostpilot

Crazylegs

grazie.

edit*

Cool beans. Definitely not the only time i will listen to this album.

bright lights, big city

Yeah that youtube song is a beast. Looks like you might have me beat.... maybe.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

I am a little worried how "albums of the week" might become "hey look I found an album which is like sooooooooooo much better than you did last week" contest, lol.

Just kidding obviously.
I will be sharing something else soon, have been listening to some shiz lately.

svjchtr

Loving it, other than the vocals. Gonna try the album out, hopefully the dude's voice grows on me.

lostpilot

WECOME TO THE POST-EMO WEDNESDAY
(which is also my birthday, btw)

Even though most of you heard this album, I still HAVE to share it with the others. Because it's an amazing post-rock / emo (okay, definitions are lost out there) album.
Sometimes vocals are a LITTLE off but overall this is a very enjoyable good written album.

MOVING MOUNTAINS - WAVES

http://www.mediafire.com/?7eg4c5da6u08cce
Genre: post-rock / alternative rock / emo

Moving Mountains - The Cascade

bright lights, big city

good choice, man. i think everyone here could find something to like out of "Waves".
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

Really. I keep listening to it. It's so emotional, I want to sing with the vocalist most of the time since I already know most of the lyrics anyway.
I love this album. Yes, it's a little mainstream and emo-ish. So what, fuck the hate, love more.

bright lights, big city

DERP

lostpilot

SELLOUTS I TELL YA
Recently my understanding of what a "sell out" is is changing. I mean. Making accessible music.. is not selling out. It's just making good, universal music.

E-Money