Code: [Select]

Knucklestones

Shazam doesn't even know what that is.

pelican fly

as long as we sleep right now...and dream

snw9

Quote from: Knucklestones on Dec 04, 2016, 12:31 AM
Shazam doesn't even know what that is.

Obviously its not korn and mis-titled, this fake song has a nice breakdown though

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: snw9 on Dec 03, 2016, 10:21 PM
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6u9v1s

Here is the 45 second snippet I found on Space.me

Korn - Eraser (feat. Deftones) - fake

he sounds british

krook

That hephty guy really creeps the shit out of me.
WHY on this forum?
WHY do his lines never rhyme?
I've blown my mind with whies
I hate White Pony.

LG95

Deftones fans that don't like Lucky You and Teenager are absolute scum.
I could float here forever

krook

Quote from: LG95 on Dec 13, 2016, 03:30 PM
Agree

I could see the dislike for Lucky You. It's kinda experimental. But what's wrong with Teenager? A regular Deftones song. Sounds like Drive off their B/S to me.
I hate White Pony.

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: krook on Dec 14, 2016, 01:35 PM
Quote from: LG95 on Dec 13, 2016, 03:30 PM
Agree

I could see the dislike for Lucky You. It's kinda experimental. But what's wrong with Teenager? A regular Deftones song. Sounds like Drive off their B/S to me.

I feel the opposite. Love love love Lucky You, and don't understand the hate, but always skip Teenager.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

E-Money

Teenagers one of my favorite Deftones songs. It's perfect

Those lyrics are as good as it gets.

LG95

Let me ride, let me ride, let me ride on his grace for a while!

They so need to bring back that PJ Harvey tag on the end of Be Quiet and Drive.
I could float here forever

The Prodigy

Obviously you can't please all the people all the time. I will wait for a good Phantom bride live solo by stef...Whether it stems from a lack of knowledge, a lack of technique, or a lack of inspiration, the end result is the same.

snw9

Korn presenting the Album of the year "Koi no Yokan" to Chino and Abe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rp4auEl_Rs

O

The Revolver Golden Gods Awards is an annual awards ceremony established in 2009 by Revolver Magazine. Lol revolver magazine = lame!

illthrowROCKS@U

So guys, admittedly I haven't listened to Deftones in a few months. I was working really late last night, had a joint pre-rolled because I knew it would be a late night (I'm an accountant and this is tax season). I sparked it up on the drive home, and threw the phone on shuffle. I was skipping through songs, trying to find something worth my mental state when Cherry Waves came on. I was just about to skip it when that bass line kicked in.

No matter what happens, I still love my Deftones. They're like an old friend. Even if they move away and you don't talk to them for a while, when you do it's just like old times, like there was never a separation.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

boogabear123

I feel that way with white pony, I don't listen to it often at all, but I love it, and sometimes you just gotta spark up and go down memory lane.   ;)

Freedomsoldier17

I only listen to them in the spring/summer nowadays, only listened to two songs since last October. Reason being, I don't want to get almost sick of their music by listening to them real often like I have some other favorite bands of mine. Keeping their music in spare makes their music stay valuable to me.

When the clock turns forward next month, I'm sure to break out those albums again

snw9

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Feb 18, 2017, 04:27 PM
So guys, admittedly I haven't listened to Deftones in a few months. I was working really late last night, had a joint pre-rolled because I knew it would be a late night (I'm an accountant and this is tax season). I sparked it up on the drive home, and threw the phone on shuffle. I was skipping through songs, trying to find something worth my mental state when Cherry Waves came on. I was just about to skip it when that bass line kicked in.

No matter what happens, I still love my Deftones. They're like an old friend. Even if they move away and you don't talk to them for a while, when you do it's just like old times, like there was never a separation.

I've been on an SNW kick lately, I try to listen to them everyday

E-Money

Quote from: boogabear123 on Feb 18, 2017, 06:36 PM
I feel that way with white pony, I don't listen to it often at all, but I love it, and sometimes you just gotta spark up and go down memory lane.   ;)

Yea so true. So many good memories with that record.