Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poofing acid

Hahaha, when did this place get invaded by such brilliant people?  At least dumbasses in the past were entertaining.  This guy should be banned for creating this thread.

BillyNo.9

spitfire

lithium

💩

Robotsatemygrandma

Quote from: Oldnewtype on May 19, 2011, 07:54 PM
Check this out, Sergio playing bass with Dillinger Escape Plan on Black Bubblegum

Black Bubblegum - The Dillinger Escape Plan - Best Buy Theater, NYC, May 14, 2011

Pretty cool they're swapping around and "guest starring" with each other. I'd be much more impressed if he played 43% Burnt or We Are the Storm with them.

BillyNo.9

Abe looks like Chris Cornell

I think he looks like a fat Dio around S/T era

mrpelon94

can chino hit that high scream live?.....i wish there was a video of him shredding the mic.......or maybe there is ?

Penicks

BillyNo.9

One_Weak

where did this come from?? it seems so random to me and doesn't appear to have any connection to the band or the Adrenaline album, which it's most connected to
unless this was the working album art, I'd understand that, just not in the know.

if the explanation is "obvious" to you guys, don't bash me, i unfortunately just got into Deftones last August so I might be a noob in some areas lol
Biggest Musical revelation in my life so far: Deftones indulgence in August 2010 thanks to Diamond Eyes album (despite faves being Adrenaline & ATF). Been obsessed ever since. First concert for them in Baltimore 5/17, fucking aweso\m/e

One_Weak

I saw a thread regarding "Riviere" and was curious about that one, but not as much as a few others. just curious about others' opinions and interpretations, if not facts (where available) on these song titles ..

Hexagram
Fireal
Around the Fur
Dai the Flu
Korea
Pink Maggit
Xerces

???
Biggest Musical revelation in my life so far: Deftones indulgence in August 2010 thanks to Diamond Eyes album (despite faves being Adrenaline & ATF). Been obsessed ever since. First concert for them in Baltimore 5/17, fucking aweso\m/e

Penicks

being a noob to the deftones is not the same as being a noob on forums brah

but i searched 'screaming cat' for you and clicked on the first result because i'm like that

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,15847.0.html

Vesanic

endstand

would be awesome to know something about Fireal
hello memory lover, you are mine

mono

One_Weak

Haha thanks man, thing was I pondered searching but out of sheer laziness and ignorance I deiced not to. And that's what I get! But yea that thread answered it. Thanks!

One_Weak

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 03, 2011, 01:27 PM
You might find a bit of what you want here:

http://www.deftonesworld.com/secrets.htm

Been there, read that. The only one of those they explain is Dai The Flu--but only that Dai is part of Chi's name, not how the Time correlates with the song. The others I'm kinda clueless about.

Hexagram might refer to a symbolism of worship. Fireal, I agree, is the most ambiguous of all (how do u even pronunciate it? Lol) 

mono

love this cat in the bored cd

Penicks

One_Weak

In WGTB, does Chino do a scream right before the bridge/breakdown at about 2:16-2:23 or is that guitar distortion? I always thought it was distortion/effect until somebody mentioned it in the Chino's Best Recorded Screams thread, and I was like oh shit...that's beast (supposing it is Chino)