Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xToxin

I don't get why people still care about a leak anyway. We  have barely any time to wait now.

BallZDeeP

xToxin

Talking shit on the band =/= having a negative opinion on them/not liking new stuff/everything they put out

CliptheApex

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 05:41 PM
I don't talk shit about the band and I'm not trolling anybody.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself. "Im a mod so I cannot possibly be trolling"  ;D

godin

Quote from: therealdaebat on Nov 06, 2012, 05:39 PM
If I had a copy of the album I'd be telling people here too.  So many assholes and trolls in the past couple days; it just seems right to rub it in their faces.

except the trolls/assholes aren't the ones hanging around waiting for the album. Oh well, at least Foals released a new song today.
Dingus.

Vesanic

Quote from: xToxin on Nov 06, 2012, 05:43 PM
Talking shit on the band =/= having a negative opinion on them/not liking new stuff/everything they put out

Sad but true.

Bifrost

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 05:35 PM
I don't want to hear anyone's thoughts on the album if they're over critical. THAT could ruin a first listen more than some 30 second samples.
I don't know if it works like that for ya'll. but for me, sometimes if I hear negative things about it before I hear it - I automatically pick out those negative things and it sticks with me.. I don't know if that makes any sense.
I'll form my own opinion.
Ves, if you do a review hide it in "spoilers" please

I know what you mean, its definitely nice to go into it (like a movie) with no preconceived ideas but at this point I have read so many reviews about KNY that whats one more at this point

E-Money

V is not Trolling.  The album will leak today.  Relax

CliptheApex

Quote from: E-Money on Nov 06, 2012, 05:45 PM

Suck his dick. Wait....

xLhabiax

Quote from: CliptheApex on Nov 06, 2012, 05:46 PM

Suck his dick. Wait....

We are ok in a misguided Sadist way

Pndi

E-Money

Quote from: xLhabiax on Nov 06, 2012, 05:46 PM

he's a friend of mine and he doesn't troll.  not sucking his dick. grow up.

Suck his dick. Wait....

Usurper

Heh, this is why I decided to be super vague.
-[usurper]-

N0S3BLEED976

Suck his dick. Wait....

Idiot...

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: Bifrost on Nov 06, 2012, 05:44 PM
Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 05:35 PM
I don't want to hear anyone's thoughts on the album if they're over critical. THAT could ruin a first listen more than some 30 second samples.
I don't know if it works like that for ya'll. but for me, sometimes if I hear negative things about it before I hear it - I automatically pick out those negative things and it sticks with me.. I don't know if that makes any sense.
I'll form my own opinion.
Ves, if you do a review hide it in "spoilers" please

I know what you mean, its definitely nice to go into it (like a movie) with no preconceived ideas but at this point I have read so many reviews about KNY that whats one more at this point
I agree, but the reviews have been very vague or just worded shitty. Only one of them on MSN was a decent review. I don't doubt that the album will rock my dick to the ground, but I don't want to hear any in-depth detail or criticism song for song. That's why I asked him to post it under "spoilers" so for those that want to read it can, and for those that don't won't have to.

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

Pndi

ghettovaquero

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 06, 2012, 05:38 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 05:34 PM
Hahaha, for fuck's sake Jacob, I am not trolling. I am listening to the album right now.

I'm not doubting it, but you have to see the irony in coming in here and saying that, and then point out it's no idea to ask you for it. I'm not complaining because I'm jealous that you have and I don't. I'll have it when it leaks, that's good enough for me. I'm complaining because you obviously want reactions from people here, and it's pretty damn hypocritical of you to ban people and lock threads because of trolling and then do your own sort of trolling. I'm glad for you that you have the album, but for the sake of the sanity of some people here and the overall atmosphere of the boards, maybe you can keep quiet about it instead of trying to get people riled up? just like when you posted about Swerve City, it doesn't matter what you say - I don't believe at all that you're not aware of the reactions you'll be getting. and that, my friend, is what trolling is.
demote his ass

DAFTPUNK87

I was starting to get whatever over a leak, and just wait it out.. but god dammit! I really want to hear this thing now..  >:(
I just got a call, I got a job as a graphic designer! Getting KNY today would just infinitely make my fucking day PERFECT  ;D

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

TheShade1989

Ah, ppl, chill out, if he is trolling then it doesnt matter because it's in the bullshit thread. He was banning ppl and locking the KNY thread because it was against the rules to do that. Here, it's allowed. No doubt ppl are jealous/impatient as fuck and gonna wish he hadnt told anyone, but I guarantee those same ppl are the ones asking where everyone is with the album. So basically, you complain if it's light and you complain if it's dark. There's no escaping that, so accept it for what it is and relax with the knowledge that in a maximum of a few days, you'll be listening to the album and forming your own opinions.

Also, whoever posted that Foals song, thanks. Never heard of them before but like the song.