Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: whiteponyxxx on Nov 06, 2012, 06:21 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 06:19 PM
[spoiler]Most of the songs are very radio friendly, I don't know what to think about that.[/spoiler]

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture.

That would be golden, haha.

I'm not lying, bewareofrats, I have the album.

teamlr

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 06:16 PM
[spoiler]Gauze is actually pretty damn good. High notes in the chorus are a bit lame to me though, but the verses have a great vibe going on. The production is way better than DE.[/spoiler]

NICE!!!!!:)))

N0S3BLEED976

Ves, is Swerve City getting heavier apart from what we've already heard in the sample?

rageman02uk

Ves, give me a drop of info on Romantic Dreams Pls :)

nicklav

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 06:20 PM
[spoiler]The end of Poltergeist is badass, pretty damn fucking heavy. But I so wish Terry Date produced it, it would have been a brain eater.[/spoiler]

Would you say the production is a bit more raw, ala S/T? DE always sounded to clean to me.

Vesanic

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 06, 2012, 06:25 PM
Ves, is Swerve City getting heavier apart from what we've already heard in the sample?

[spoiler]The chorus has some heaviness going on, it's actually really fun and I think it was the smartest choice, starter wise. The break isn't too heavy. Overall, it's not the heaviest thing but it's bouncy and headbang worthy.[/spoiler]

Vesanic

Quote from: nicklav on Nov 06, 2012, 06:27 PM
[spoiler]The end of Poltergeist is badass, pretty damn fucking heavy. But I so wish Terry Date produced it, it would have been a brain eater.[/spoiler]

Would you say the production is a bit more raw, ala S/T? DE always sounded to clean to me.

[spoiler]A tiny bit rawer, yes.[/spoiler]

E-Money

V what about what happened to you?  or have u not gotten there yet?

The Chauffer

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 06:29 PM
Quote from: nicklav on Nov 06, 2012, 06:27 PM

[spoiler]A tiny bit rawer, yes.[/spoiler]
Thanks for the update Ves.

Vesanic

[spoiler]As it was often assumed, the end of Rosemary and the beginning of Goon Squad form a whole interlude kind of thing. I can imagine them playing the two songs in a row, just like Around the Fur and Rickets for ATF.[/spoiler]

Pndi

when you say radio friendly, you're especially talking about the new kind of catchy choruses they've been writing since Diamond Eyes or a more conventional song structure ?

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 06:28 PM

[spoiler]The chorus has some heaviness going on, it's actually really fun and I think it was the smartest choice, starter wise. The break isn't too heavy. Overall, it's not the heaviest thing but it's bouncy and headbang worthy.[/spoiler]

So that part with "She breaks her horses(?) with strange distant voices" from the sample wasn't even the chorus?

rageman02uk

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 06:31 PM
[spoiler]As it was often assumed, the end of Rosemary and the beginning of Goon Squad form a whole interlude kind of thing. I can imagine them playing the two songs in a row, just like Around the Fur and Rickets for ATF.[/spoiler]

Nice, i do like it when two songs flow into one another. Cheers

m1nusblindfoLd

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 06, 2012, 06:31 PM

So that part with "She breaks her horses(?) with strange distant voices" from the sample wasn't even the chorus?

How is that the chorus? It's clearly a verse..

m1nusblindfoLd

HOW IS ROMANTIC DREAMS AS A WHOLE??

black coffee

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 04:59 PM
Someone from the Deftones Familia got an advance of the album and gave me the tracks. I am not allowed to share them.

I know you won't believe me since the last couple of pages have been a hole of dumb/troll things, but I am not lying.

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 05:09 PM
I know this is useless but I'm asking it to all of you: DON'T ask me for the album. I'd have gladly shared it with you all, but my buddy asked me to keep it between us, and I don't want to leak it either.

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 05:29 PM
Quote from: CliptheApex on Nov 06, 2012, 05:26 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 05:23 PM
Quote from: gui on Nov 06, 2012, 05:21 PM
funny no one calls him names for not sharing because he is a mod ;)

It'll come.

I'll listen to it now.

Well here ya go. You are a douchebag. What good is it other than some kind of personal gain to tell everyone here you will soon have the album but cant share because your friend asked you not to. Kill yourself.

Hahahaha. Objective achieved.

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 05:34 PM
Hahaha, for fuck's sake Jacob, I am not trolling.

Not trolling AT ALL

Vesanic

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 06, 2012, 06:31 PM

[spoiler]Nope. Chino does some kind of high note loop on the chorus, it's actually pretty cool.[/spoiler]

BallZDeeP

scatterbrain

Mannnn,some guy put a discography on rutracker called 1988-2012,got so hyped till I looked at it and 2012 was just leathers,fuckin tease.oh well.thanks for your input on the album ves,I'm pumped for this.
im me and thats all ill ever be