Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharinglungs

Quote from: people are people on Aug 12, 2017, 10:48 PM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 12, 2017, 08:57 PM
Quote from: The Cyndicate on Aug 11, 2017, 09:57 PM
Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Aug 11, 2017, 06:21 PM
There's a bunch of songs that seem to be related to "the occult." For instance, Rosemary is about time travel.

But you seem to be talking more about political meanings..? I don't think any of their songs are political, or are about conspiracy theories or anything. Although this lyric from Gauze always has me thinking about the two major US parties...

"It's a mistake
But go ahead and take a side
But watch how you choose
Or be headed for a ride"

I'm not saying that it is about that, or that the song is about that at all. It's just the vision I always get when I hear the lyrics.

Pizzagate really isn't political in nature. It's about child sex abuse and ritualistic sex abuse along with murder of children, babies and teenagers. Political people are involved, but it's not a vote or a policy,.. it's political people breaking the law in extreme ways, while getting away with it. It's also non-political people like the guy that owns that Comet Ping Pong place. This guy has a license to bring in "LIVE ART" without customs being allowed to check the plane or what is going on/off the plane. He traffics living beings, unchecked. All of this is for their Luciferianism based rituals.

It's really dark and it's really fucked up.
Well you're clearly high on drugs, or just fucking stupid. your pick.

Why don't you explain to him?

Explain what? That pizzagate isn't a real issue that's been debunked since day one?

Or the fact that the rest of his post is nothing but conspiracy theory wrapped in bullshit?

Which would you like me to explain to him ? Nothing I say will change his beliefs.

sharinglungs

Quote from: The Cyndicate on Aug 12, 2017, 10:20 PM
That's what I figured.

Zero examples and name calling.

Now,.. back to the topic.

What examples do you need?

QuoteNone of it was true. While Mr. Alefantis has some prominent Democratic friends in Washington and was a supporter of Mrs. Clinton, he has never met her, does not sell or abuse children, and is not being investigated by law enforcement for any of these claims. He and his 40 employees had unwittingly become real people caught in the middle of a storm of fake news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

The Cyndicate

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 13, 2017, 01:50 AM
That's what I figured.

QuoteNone of it was true. While Mr. Alefantis has some prominent Democratic friends in Washington and was a supporter of Mrs. Clinton, he has never met her, does not sell or abuse children, and is not being investigated by law enforcement for any of these claims. He and his 40 employees had unwittingly become real people caught in the middle of a storm of fake news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

How about you get your story straight, you fucking clown.

First off, you said I didn't know what the occult was and said I didn't understand the words I was using.
I proved that incorrect right away, when I not only explained it, I showed that it was YOU that had no clue what you are talking about. So then you try to deflect from that and move on to something else and you try another insult.

Then you fail at that insult and move on to another.

To be honest, I could just sit here and shine a light on your errors, bullshit and outright lies.

You talk all kinds of shit, but you are doing everything you accuse others of doing. You don't know the meaning of words. You don't know anything about this topic, OBVIOUSLY, and yet you talk about it as if you are some type of authority.

Let me make this clear. You are a beta clown. In the real world, you are meek. You don't dare speak to any other person like you talk to people on here. You are a fraud. So take your bullshit internet intimidation on to somewhere that other people might believe your fake front.

In other words, stick to the topic and if you want to "flex", go to the shallow end where you belong.

people are people

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 13, 2017, 12:54 AM
Quote from: people are people on Aug 12, 2017, 04:53 PM
Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 12, 2017, 04:54 AM
Yes, because searching the internet for a person's history and then linking to a different site they posted on nine years ago isn't out there at all.

No. I searched Deftones-Lifter meaning...

The OP question...Re: Any Deftones songs related to Pizzagate type issues?

Deftones-Lifter
Watch me, with your eyes,
Been giving god, a pedophile.

You're just a dumbass. Nothing new.

So, you searched Deftones Lifter, which led you to a page that TheCyndicate left comments on in 2009? Then you posted the link in this thread that he made? That's your story, guy with Fred Durst .gif? Okay!

Yeah, just search on google, deftones-lifter meaning. Now fuck off. Retard. Okay

stephtones

"Chino is REALLY into the occult" vs. "I'm really into a lot of religious art, be it Catholicism or Satanism or anything."

sharinglungs

Quote from: The Cyndicate on Aug 13, 2017, 04:04 AM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 13, 2017, 01:50 AM
That's what I figured.

How about you get your story straight, you fucking clown.

First off, you said I didn't know what the occult was and said I didn't understand the words I was using.
I proved that incorrect right away, when I not only explained it, I showed that it was YOU that had no clue what you are talking about. So then you try to deflect from that and move on to something else and you try another insult.

Then you fail at that insult and move on to another.

To be honest, I could just sit here and shine a light on your errors, bullshit and outright lies.

You talk all kinds of shit, but you are doing everything you accuse others of doing. You don't know the meaning of words. You don't know anything about this topic, OBVIOUSLY, and yet you talk about it as if you are some type of authority.

Let me make this clear. You are a beta clown. In the real world, you are meek. You don't dare speak to any other person like you talk to people on here. You are a fraud. So take your bullshit internet intimidation on to somewhere that other people might believe your fake front.

In other words, stick to the topic and if you want to "flex", go to the shallow end where you belong.

Triggered. You're the one that believes in pizza gate. Not me.

Have fun being a fucking clown in real life.

Inkblades

Quote from: people are people on Aug 13, 2017, 04:27 AM
Yes, because searching the internet for a person's history and then linking to a different site they posted on nine years ago isn't out there at all.

Deftones-Lifter

So, you searched Deftones Lifter, which led you to a page that TheCyndicate left comments on in 2009? Then you posted the link in this thread that he made? That's your story, guy with Fred Durst .gif? Okay!

Yeah, just search on google, deftones-lifter meaning. Now fuck off. Retard. Okay

It's hilarious how belligerent people get when you call them out for being liars. Out of all the Deftones songs to Google, why did you specifically choose Lifter? It's the first song that came to mind in relation to fucking pizzagate? Then that page just happens to have TheCyndicate's comments, which you posted right after he asked why his comments were out there? Okay!

Interestingly enough, ones of the first links that comes up when you Google "Deftones TheCyndicate" is, you guessed it, the songmeanings page for Lifter.

https://www.google.com/search?q=deftones+thecyndicate&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

people are people

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 13, 2017, 11:44 AM

Deftones-Lifter

It's hilarious how belligerent people get when you call them out for being liars. Out of all the Deftones songs to Google, why did you specifically choose Lifter? It's the first song that came to mind in relation to fucking pizzagate? Then that page just happens to have TheCyndicate's comments, which you posted right after he asked why his comments were out there? Okay!

Interestingly enough, ones of the first links that comes up when you Google "Deftones TheCyndicate" is, you guessed it, the songmeanings page for Lifter.

Hey duck, The first link that comes up when you Google "Deftones-lifter meanings" is, you guessed it, the songmeanings page for Lifter.

'Deftones-Lifter
"Watch me, with your eyes,
Been giving god, a pedophile."

I searched for the meaning...Now fucking leave my dick! Faggot!

LG95

I could float here forever

Uptown

Quote from: LG95 on Aug 14, 2017, 01:48 AM
So many strange people on here.

The comfort zone is the great enemy to creativity. I'd rather be a little strange than all bored, Just as mind is a fountain of unspoken words,
the universe is a womb of wonder, strange worlds. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.

Inkblades

Quote from: people are people on Aug 14, 2017, 12:04 AM
Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 13, 2017, 11:44 AM

Deftones-Lifter

Hey duck, The first link that comes up when you Google "Deftones-lifter meanings" is, you guessed it, the songmeanings page for Lifter.

'Deftones-Lifter
"Watch me, with your eyes,
Been giving god, a pedophile."

I searched for the meaning...Now fucking leave my dick! Faggot!

ROFL, the lyric is not "beeen giving god, a pedophile"...WTF does that even mean? You kids are ridiculous.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 14, 2017, 03:35 AM
ROFL, the lyric is not "beeen giving god, a pedophile"...WTF does that even mean? You kids are ridiculous.

Um. Yes it is. Always has been.

Vesanic

LG95

Quote from: Uptown on Aug 14, 2017, 02:47 AM
Quote from: LG95 on Aug 14, 2017, 01:48 AM
So many strange people on here.

The comfort zone is the great enemy to creativity. I'd rather be a little strange than all bored, Just as mind is a fountain of unspoken words,
the universe is a womb of wonder, strange worlds. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.
There's good strange and bad strange though.
I could float here forever

illthrowROCKS@U

I live near DC, and have lived in DC for years in the past. I've been to Comet Ping Pong Pizza many times. It's a great place with good people. No weirdness there at all.

People need to stop talking nonsense before someone gets killed. They've already had tons of threats and a guy walked in with an assault riffle trying to "investigate."
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Inkblades

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 14, 2017, 09:53 AM
Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 14, 2017, 03:35 AM

Um. Yes it is. Always has been.

Um. No, it isn't. Never has been. See Vesanic's post. And this site. https://genius.com/Deftones-lifter-lyrics

And how does one give God a pedophile, anyway? What exactly would that accomplish?

"Hey, God, here's a pedophile for you."
"What the fuck are you giving me a pedophile for, asshole?! We don't want fucking pederasts in Heaven chasing around the cherubs!"

I know Chino's lyrics are often cryptic and abstract, but that's just dumb. I wouldn't be a fan if that was an actual lyric he wrote. I'll be honest, for a long time I thought the line was "been giving God a bitter fight", but pedophile? Come on.

people are people

What a ridiculous kid you are. Some sites say "a bit of fire" others "Watch me, with your eyes,
Been giving god, a pedophile." That's why I searched the meaning and posted 'the cyndicate' comment!

9 Years Ago
" TheCyndicate

General Comment:
Guys, AGAIN the Lyrics are ALL wrong, all of them!!!
I will post the real ones and then follow up with what I personally think the song means. I want to point out that I perform this song on a normal basis and it holds important meaning to me.

Been giving god, a pedophile
I want to, be just like you,
Then I'd be cool, maybe not
But,
We lift our eyes,
Big surprise,
Kiss me goodbye,
Whore.

Without, you being here,
I've been giving fear, been a bore,
I wish I, could feel like you,
When I fuck like you, getting sore
But,
We lift our eyes,
Big surprise,
Kiss me goodbye.....

And it makes you burn! all that you work for
Every knuckle wiped into her
I know if i get more style I will never get what I want..
Inside,.. I Burn.

This gift of mine
Resing, restring, unwind
My eyes are closed
A part of me gets pissed, a part of me gets sore

And it makes you burn all that you work for,
Every knuckle, wiped into her,
I know if i get more style I will never get what I want
Inside I Burn.

A part of me gets sick, a part of me gets sore
Deep Inside, I burn
A part of me gets sore, a part of me gets sick
A part of me gets sore, a part of me gets sore
I get fuckin' sick, Fuck.

Now this prolly isn't 1000% correct.
I change some of the words when I sing it, for personal reasons. I say, "It makes you Smile, While I burn." during the chorus.
Also,..
"I know if i get more style I will never get what I want.."
I change to,..
"I know that I'm a Monster and I will never get what I want."

Take it however you want to take it.

I think the song is about the illness of being a pedophile. Knowing what you want is SO wrong, but having the burning inside of having to have it/do it no matter who it hurts.

I don't think it has anything to do with Chino, and it might just be a song he wrote from a news story "Polly Class" he heard at the time. "

Inkblades

The sites that say its pedophile are wrong. Watch the video Vesanic posted.

guarnoplo

I can't believe it!
I just listened to that part of Lifter and can confirm the words are 'a bit of fire'.

Now,  it's that pizzagate thing real? And can you explain in what way is Chino related to that?

people are people

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 15, 2017, 03:09 AM
The sites that say its pedophile are wrong. Watch the video Vesanic posted.

The point IS, the guy who started the topic about pizzagate child abuse,etc... says :

9 Years Ago

" TheCyndicate

General Comment:
Guys, AGAIN the Lyrics are ALL wrong, all of them!!!
I will post the real ones and then follow up with what I personally think the song means. I want to point out that I perform this song on a normal basis and it holds important meaning to me.

Been giving god, a pedophile
I want to, be just like you,
Then I'd be cool, maybe not
But,
We lift our eyes,
Big surprise,
Kiss me goodbye,
Whore.

Without, you being here,
I've been giving fear, been a bore,
I wish I, could feel like you,
When I fuck like you, getting sore
But,
We lift our eyes,
Big surprise,
Kiss me goodbye.....

And it makes you burn! all that you work for
Every knuckle wiped into her
I know if i get more style I will never get what I want..
Inside,.. I Burn.

This gift of mine
Resing, restring, unwind
My eyes are closed

And it makes you burn all that you work for,
Every knuckle, wiped into her,
I know if i get more style I will never get what I want
Inside I Burn.

A part of me gets sick, a part of me gets sore
Deep Inside, I burn
A part of me gets sore, a part of me gets sick
A part of me gets sore, a part of me gets sore
I get fuckin' sick, Fuck.

Now this prolly isn't 1000% correct.
I change some of the words when I sing it, for personal reasons. I say, "It makes you Smile, While I burn." during the chorus.
Also,..
"I know if i get more style I will never get what I want.."
I change to,..
"I know that I'm a Monster and I will never get what I want."

Take it however you want to take it.

I think the song is about the illness of being a pedophile. Knowing what you want is SO wrong, but having the burning inside of having to have it/do it no matter who it hurts.

I don't think it has anything to do with Chino, and it might just be a song he wrote from a news story "Polly Class" he heard at the time. "

And you go against me! LMFAO