Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Kissing in public? Bitch you're arrested

Started by Penicks, May 29, 2011, 03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

sing blue silver

oh good ol' america. the land of the free to do what you're told.

Crazylegs

On the other hand though. Those two would piss me off too, i hate it when people are making out and being super in love in public.

BillyNo.9

The worst part is, those bicycle cops have guns. Fuck knows what could have happened if the guy grabbed her ass :/

poofing acid

bright lights, big city

They then proceeded to be executed at the Jefferson Memorial.

I've been to the Jefferson Memorial. It's nothing that special. Why would you kiss at all there? It's gotta be by far the least romantic of the presidential memorials.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 29, 2011, 10:28 PM
They then proceeded to be executed at the Jefferson Memorial.

I've been to the Jefferson Memorial. It's nothing that special. Why would you kiss at all there? It's gotta be by far the least romantic of the presidential memorials.

why are you implying that presidential memorials are romantic

bright lights, big city

Maybe because I get all hot and heavy whenever I see the Lincoln Memorial. Duh.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

well naturally. abe was the most fap worthy president.

Penicks

full story:

these guys planned to have this dance party

DANCE PARTY at TJ's Place!!! (this Saturday, 5/28)

knowing they'll probably get arrested, and even made a facebook event (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=150453268357946)

in this video below, which includes a few minutes cut out of the first video, the cop gives them a warning and they disobey anyway. I get the principle behind their demonstration but its a stupid thing to protest against.

Adam Kokesh body slammed, choked, police brutality at Jefferson Memorial

poofing acid

Exactly.  You people cry, "omg fascist pigs" about the cops when the idiots knew they would get arrested. 

Crazylegs

That law is beyond retarded though. Is it true that it's illegal to threaten a butterfly in California?

poofing acid

I agree the law is retarded but how can you feel sorry for those idiots who knowingly went there to get arrested?  As for your question, google it.

Crazylegs

I already did. But i didn't find any reliable sources.

downtownpony

Quote from: poofing acid on May 30, 2011, 07:03 PM
I agree the law is retarded but how can you feel sorry for those idiots who knowingly went there to get arrested?  As for your question, google it.

I don't feel sorry for them. I don't think it was their point to make people feel sorry for them. I think he wanted to bring awareness to that retarded law. And the fact that there's a law like that at the Jefferson memorial is kinda ironic and extremely fucked up. They got arrested for dancing...... 

from_musings

just do what the authorities say and you'll be fine. like this guy:

bike lanes