Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

RIP

Started by There Will Be Blood, Jun 21, 2011, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyNo.9

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Feb 05, 2016, 08:54 AM
RIP Dave Mirra

Grew up watching the X-Games and he was amazing :(

Aww man that's shit. His pro BMX game was my first introduction to Deftones, always got hyped when BQAD would come on the soundtrack :(

Eros TBA

R.I.P Dave Mirra meet and watched him kill it at Metro Jam 06' in Toronto...best fucking bmxer ever

Penicks

Gametrailers

deftones47

Quote from: thewanderer on Jan 20, 2016, 03:51 AM
Quote from: deftones47 on Nov 02, 2014, 07:02 PM
Wayne Static has entered the Shadow Zone.

R.I.P.  :'(

I just read that Tera Wray Static committed suicide the 13th. It's tragic that two people who loved each other that much had to end that way. R.I.P.

That's really sad and unfortunate.

There Will Be Blood

Frank Sinatra, Jr.  RIP

snw9

RIP Johan Cruyff
Code: [Select]

Penicks

RoyalDeftonicBoy

RIP Prince :(

Such a versatile artist and I remember his great soundtrack for the 1st Batman movie

Crazylegs

dang. Bummer, man.

Penicks

shine down unshy

Prince, the Purple One...damn.

E-Money

bright lights, big city

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Apr 21, 2016, 08:10 PM
Such a versatile artist and I remember his great soundtrack for the 1st Batman movie
ppl forget that
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

pelican fly

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Apr 21, 2016, 08:10 PM
RIP Prince :(

Scandalous is probably one of my favorite songs from him.
I'm usually never shocked by hearing about a celeb passing (anyone for that matter) , but this one threw me for a loop.

R.I.P.

Rally Sweat

Sexy Motherfucker slaps a smile across my face every time! Saw him like ten years ago, and he just floored everyone - all that energy, virtuosity, and sense of fun. Total shock. Not one you'd expect.

deftones86

whats shocking is the number 57. this one got to me. never was a bowie fan i was a Heros fan.
But Prince true artistry

thats why keep my studio purple

devilinside

Quote from: shine down unshy on Apr 21, 2016, 09:05 PM
Prince, the Purple One...damn.
Dude I keep hoping this is some kind of fucked up joke. Prince was our connection,Wendy and Lisa will never be the same.  :'(

Quote from: Rally Sweat on Apr 21, 2016, 11:16 PM
Sexy Motherfucker slaps a smile across my face every time! Saw him like ten years ago, and he just floored everyone - all that energy, virtuosity, and sense of fun. Total shock. Not one you'd expect.

I was fortunate to see him on his Musicology tour,the energy that man had was insane.

Prince,Bowie and Jackson...there goes the majority of my childhood happiness. My heart hurts...crazy how someone you've never met can make you feel this way.

deftones86

astynk

Nobody seems to have noticed Chi Cheng's death. He was the bassist of Deftones for the record. Deftones are the band this forum is about.

Penicks