Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones fans will love this!

Started by selfimage, Sep 03, 2011, 08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfimage

I found this awesome band! You have to check them out! This is the link to there music. They also just released a music video! ENJOY!

Music : http://www.facebook.com/pages/NYCERIA/222138476336?sk=app_178091127385

Music Video : Nyceria Scathe (official music video)

Supertool

Cool band! Like the video. I checked out there other music and it is great. They have some heavy songs! This must be there radio single or something but I like it.

wheresmysnare

No disrespect as I assume you have something to do with the band but this is exactly the sort of thing Deftones tried to distance themselves from years ago. I think you'd be better off posting this in a staind, LB or nickleback forum.

I might be wrong, this might be the future and everyone will come on here calling me as asshole but..i hope not.

from_musings

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Sep 03, 2011, 11:45 AM
I assume you have something to do with the band

haha this was my first thought too. also: all these nickelback singers suck dick like popsicles. please don't compare this to deftones ever again

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Sep 03, 2011, 01:45 PM
Quote from: wheresmysnare on Sep 03, 2011, 11:45 AM
I assume you have something to do with the band

haha this was my first thought too. also: all these nickelback singers suck dick like popsicles. please don't compare this to deftones ever again

Also you are probably Supertool too

lucidnoise

:'( it sounds like nickleback noooo

Vesanic

Saying this is crap would be a disgrace to crap.

sing blue silver

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 30, 2011, 05:26 PM
Saying this is crap would be a disgrace to crap.

i'm a huge deftones fan.... i hate this.

downtownpony

they sound more like breaking benjamin and saving grace (I think that's their name). Why would you copy the sound of a couple shitty bands?