Louis CK

Started by lukas989, May 24, 2011, 07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukas989

This guy is the man - all his stuff is great, but a starting point for ye's:

Louis C.K - Cunt & Nigger

Crazylegs

He's really funny. I like this little clip.Louis CK and a child

Also i just finished the first season of Louie today, and i like it a lot.

lukas989

Cool - Im gonna watch the stream of that swine forthwith.

bright lights, big city

this goes right before his cunt bit. hilarious, but also been making the rounds since it's been caught being used in NBA games.

LOUIS C.K. - FAGGOT - CHEWED UP
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

from_musings

Quote from: lukas989 on May 24, 2011, 07:07 PM

not a big stand up fan,but I gotta say i prefer stand-up comedians who says funny things but don't laugh at their own jokes over those who laughs and grins when they say boring things

lukas989

Quote from: from_musings on May 25, 2011, 05:27 PM
Quote from: lukas989 on May 24, 2011, 07:07 PM

not a big stand up fan,but I gotta say i prefer stand-up comedians who says funny things but don't laugh at their own jokes over those who laughs and grins when they say boring things

Surely it doesnt matter what they do if the thing theyre saying is boring?  And...are you saying the stuff Louis CK is saying is boring?

from_musings

not my cup of tea. and why should he show amusement at his own jokes? it's like having canned laughter at boring sit comes. "i know im boring, but when i smile - you laugh ok?" it's like they tell us when it's funny or noone will know  :P

lukas989

Fair enough and all - but I personally think that is total bollocks.  Hes sharing with us his musings on various things, stuff that makes him laugh...hes not like telling us knock knock jokes with punchlines and shit.  I just cant get over the 'hes boring' thing.  If I had a convo with someone and we were discussing the good majority of what Louis is saying I'd be far from falling asleep.  But hey - we all gots our taste in shit.

bright lights, big city

go listen to Jeff Foxworthy.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

from_musings

Quote from: lukas989 on May 26, 2011, 09:32 PM
hes not like telling us knock knock jokes with punchlines and shit.

he should try it, maybe it would work better for him

Quote from: lukas989 on May 26, 2011, 09:32 PM
But hey - we all gots our taste in shit.

agree

lucidnoise

louis ck is funny so is nick swardson

Smokin' Weed