Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The new Deftonesworld.com

Started by Vesanic, Oct 06, 2011, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pony_01

by the way
i found this on deftonesworld.com old news section

". The San Francisco music community gathered last night to honor Metallica with the "Governors Award for Creative Excellence and Outstanding Achievement". Chino Moreno performed a Metallica song (still dont know which one) with a band (dont know either). You can check some pics, including Chino playing with that band, HERE.

(thanks to: Christian Rekdahl)"

I never see these pics.. anyone has it?

and just found this:
"There will be two versions of "Bloody Cape" EP; the CD single and the maxi CD. The CD single will have this artwork, and it will include the song "Bloody Cape" and nothing else. The maxi CD will have "Bloody Cape" plus another two unreleased songs: "XO" and "Lovers".  You can buy "Bloody Cape" EP here: (still don't know which version these stores are selling out)"

whyyyy they dont release the XO song :'(

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

ToneDef

That's pretty cool. The old, old, old deftonesworld was good times man. I remember just getting into the band, like 2000/01 or something and my Mum met a new guy. We used to go to his place a few evenings a week and he had the internet, which at the time I didn't. I used to sit there looking up the band on Google (which at the time was still pretty new.. certainly not the beast that it is today) and eventually came across deftonesworld. There were others of course, Dutchdeftones, deftones.net, screaming cat, all that shit... but deftonesworld just had fucking everything. I soaked that shit up like a sponge.

Then I joined the original deftonesoworld forum and spent so much time on there. I don't come here much anymore, but back in like '02/03 - '06 or so was a golden age.

tarkil

* sigh * memories, memories....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.