Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

GTA V

Started by Penicks, Nov 02, 2011, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

The voice in the trailer might well be an older Tommy Vercetti though. Watch it with that in mind. Maybe we'll get the best of both worlds?

Sushi-X

I doubt that's vercetti. Rockstar started a whole new canon with GTA4. plus, vercetti would be old as shit. Somewhere in his 60s. Second, who's to say he would have survived 25 something years without someone trying to kill him.

Rocket Skates '94

Vesanic

Yeah, that's just not gonna happen. Remember that Rosenberg was alone in San Andreas whereas he and Tommy were the big guys in Vice City back in the day. Something bad must have happened, I guess Tommy died. During one San Andreas mission with Rosenberg, you hear him making a reference to Tommy, something like " Looks like the good old days eh, Tommy ? ", as if he were dead or something.

Vesanic

So it looks like it's gonna be Los Santos only.

bright lights, big city

Is it? That'd be a little disappointing, but it makes sense. They basically recreated NYC last time, so I could see them dedicating this whole game to LA.

Look how huge LA Noire was. I wonder if they can just copy that map since that was a Rockstar game too.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ToneDef

They should do a modern day London one.

Penicks

Vesanic

Good job stating the obvious.

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

Penicks

bright lights, big city

only 2 months!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deadradio

very cool looking

Crazylegs

game of the year

bright lights, big city

After just finally getting around to playing Sleeping Dogs, I'm really pumped for this. I'm hoping they copy some of the mechanics and melee techniques from it, as Sleeping Dogs was surprisingly pretty fantastic.

I have read that GTA is borrowing some of the gameplay from Red Dead and Max Payne 3, which is good. Take the best of previous Rockstar games and compile it into hopefully one of the best games of this generation.
DERP

Hank

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jul 10, 2013, 06:22 PM
game of the year

looking that way so far.

I just hope the npc's talk more. I loved that in Vice and SA you could just walk by ped's and hear total bullshit and random funny quotes.
GTA 4 dropped the ball totally with that.

Penicks

gta 4 dropped the ball with everything

Subliminal

This time next week I'll have it ;)

bright lights, big city

between this and NHL 14, I'm probably set for the rest of the year.
DERP

Penicks

so it's really really great, completely makes up for he past half decade of shitty rockstar games. only issues i have are the framerate and the bad car crash physics, other than that this shit is abap

Crazylegs

abap baby! Can't wait to play it. But please elaborate on what you mean about the past games being shit. I think, objectively speaking, gta 4 and Red dead Redemption are both very good. Subjectively i'd say they're both fantastic.