Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

GTA V

Started by Penicks, Nov 02, 2011, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

yeah seriously, I basically worship every game they throw their name on. I was just playing Bully last month, haha. But I'm pumped to start this, probably play it this weekend.

Is the multiplayer working yet? That's supposed to be a whole other game, I think, and they took the best parts from Red Dead and Max Payne 3's multiplayer.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

i hated them both, thought gta 4 was boring as fuck with its setting, characters and story, especially compared to the holy grail san andreas. disappointment might've been even bigger because i bought a god damn pee ess triple for that game.
i was so ridiculously bored by red dead i didn't even finish it

but this here is all good, yay

DJR

Ive had the game for like 3 days and i can safely say it's the most addicted ive been to any game before. Even more so than Vice City and FIFA's...

DeftonesNZ

Awesome game I clocked the story in like 3 or 4 days which isn't impressive time wise but it's the first game in ages I've finished like that, I used to clock every I game I played but like year ago I lost interest in playing games like that and just starting playing real casual stuff but this game is amazing.

bright lights, big city

Damn I've been putting a lot of time in this the last few days, still only like 50% complete, and on my 3rd heist job. So fucking fun, can't wait for GTA Online to start up.

Quick question: does your income get better later in the game? I'm pretty low on cash with Franklin and Michael, and only own like 2 properties so far. Just finding it's gonna take a long ass time to save for the country club, haha.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

DeftonesNZ

Na not really you get pretty much nothing from the missions but one of the hesits you get around 400k each player and then pretty much nothing until the big heist at the end of the game which gave my players like 26mil each after that it's really hard to make more money the stock market pretty much stays neutral and the country club is apprantly not even worth it ,it costs 150mil and you only get 200k a week same with the rest of the properties it's better just to hold onto the 26mil and buy cars and whatever you want because it takes way to long to even break even with properties, you're not actually that far away the end the completion percentage is for all the side missions and stuff aswell I think even after I had done the main story it said I was less than 65% done.

NightTimeCavity

How many of you have it for PS3? Once GTA Online releases, we could start a crew of dudes from the site and do heists and shit.

bright lights, big city

I'm on the 360 as Tim Olyphant
DERP

Crazylegs

NightTimeCavity

Okay, Online is fucking cool.

psn: glassjawx

schlueter

Onlines cool. When ur character isn't fucking lost and lose your rank and all shit you played for. Then lost a second character.

When logging back on I got the bald dyke with headphones back to square one. Still lots of problems to fix

Penicks

schlueter

Any one have a glitch or strange thing happen with their cash in online?

I was on wave 1 of survivor. 2nd dude I killed shows mission failed and kicks me back to free roam. Didnt make sense. Then 20 seconds later a random guy in server gives me 78 mil. I toss it in bank right away and that was it.

What's that shit. But ain't complaining.

lithium

Quote from: schlueter on Oct 18, 2013, 11:57 PM
Any one have a glitch or strange thing happen with their cash in online?

I was on wave 1 of survivor. 2nd dude I killed shows mission failed and kicks me back to free roam. Didnt make sense. Then 20 seconds later a random guy in server gives me 78 mil. I toss it in bank right away and that was it.

What's that shit. But ain't complaining.
Break me off some then I'm on ps3 erik_waits
💩

Hank

Best GTA story and missions and tied with the best voice acting in a GTA game..... ever

BewareTheWater

Online was my shit for a while , until I ended up in the fucking bad sport pool for what looks like an eternity... It had a set date and time for how long I'd be there, and now that said date and time is completely fucking gone and I have no idea when or if I'm ever getting out.

So yeah, fuck that online shit.

asshole

I just got this game and it is taking up most of my time. I'm a CEO of DEFTONES.. lol..
PS4— Adamogreat
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...