Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Latest album you've listened to.

Started by theis, Jan 24, 2012, 07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

svjchtr

Eleven Tigers - Clouds are Mountains [2010]

Kinda occupies that ambient dubstep space that acts like Swarms and Phaeleh reside in (no shitty wobbly bass, woo!), but this album also hits more of a techno (house? fuck if I know, I suck at electronic classifications) sound at times. Pretty decent; 7/10.

Eleven Tigers - Stableface

E-Money

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Lamb of God - Resolution

A lot much better than the boring Sacrament and much aggressive than the shity Wrath
Too bad no extra tracks of anything.

theis

Interesting album. Little boring in places. Will need some more listens.

Loved this one. Better than the first EP.

Listening to this at 2AM with your headphones is fucking amazing. Unreal album.

Eh...it was okay. Good chill music.

Some great moments, some not so great moments. Overall, this is a tough album to take in all at once. I'm definitely intrigued and will return back to it.

Not at all what I expected. Weird album. Really liked some of the songs, but overall it left me kinda empty.

lostpilot

Starz

Quote from: svjchtr on Jan 26, 2012, 12:27 AM

Eleven Tigers - Clouds are Mountains [2010]

Went to University with this guy. Did a lot of projects with him. One of the most talented people I've ever met.

lostpilot

bright lights, big city

Quote from: theis on Jan 29, 2012, 01:33 PM

Some great moments, some not so great moments. Overall, this is a tough album to take in all at once. I'm definitely intrigued and will return back to it.
I love this album. The song Takyon is killer, I love listening to it when cruising around town in my shitty car.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 29, 2012, 08:43 PM
Quote from: theis on Jan 29, 2012, 01:33 PM

I love this album. The song Takyon is killer, I love listening to it when cruising around town in my shitty car.

Haha, I can imagine it would be good for that!

And I take back what I said about the new Crippled Black Phoenix being boring in some places. I'm in love with this album now. So good.

Also listened to:

Loved it. What a fun album.

Solid post-punk/noise rock. For fans of Swans, Fugazi, etc.

svjchtr

Future Sound Of London - Lifeforms [1994]

One of those groups that seemed like something I should like, but I tried the album Dead Cities a while ago and wasn't tooooo into it. Definitely enjoying this one a lot more; some solid ambient shit for sure. Haven't fully digested it yet (1.5 hours long!!) but I can't imagine going lower than 8/10

Future Sound Of London - Cascade

bright lights, big city

the Crippled Black Phoenix album has officially given Lamb of God the boot out of my stereo.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

Yeah. The Crippled black phoenix album is great. I didn't even know it was coming before you posted it here. And i didn't have high hopes for it, as i didn't really enjoy the last one that much.

Eros TBA

svjchtr

Crippled Black Phoenix: I don't listen to these guys really, but I try every album they put out because they aaaaalmost sound like something I'd want to listen to. (Mankind) isn't quite what I'm looking for, but I'll still be giving their next album a spin regardless.

Amon Tobin - Permutation: might be my favorite Amon Tobin. not sure why it took me so long to listen to this

A Place to Bury Strangers - Onwards To The Wall EP: first couple tracks sound a bit like Exploding Head leftovers, other three tracks indicate that their sound may actually be evolving. Solid EP, and looking forward to the next full length, whenever that happens

nick561

I have listened currently Jannat2 songs................

Corleone

theis

^ sounds great. just downloaded the album.

gottsu

Grimes - Visions

So what that smells hipster?  8)

976-EVIL

MUDVAYNE LD 50 !!!!

THIS RECORD CHANGED MY LIFE....not used to posting here but I had to say it!!!
TIME FOR CHI TO RISE!!!!!
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.