Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Custom Carhartt Jacket

Started by jbmp1390, Apr 19, 2012, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbmp1390

Hey all, I recently commissioned this and I finally got it today. A friend of mine owns a Carhartt store as well as an embroidery shop right next door, so he offered to have this made for me as a gift. I was skeptical of having the logos embroidered but they did a fantastic job. Just thought some of you might be interested to see.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

Sicario

I would pay money for something like this. Real money, not the monopoly kind. Very well done!
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

jbmp1390

Thanks, it was pretty expensive but worth it to me. I actually get a lot of compliments about it from people who are fans of the band and non fans alike.

Penicks

show a picture of you wearing it!

976-EVIL

That is really sweet dude. Love to have something like that myself...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Northcal

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

It's cool but very easy to get your own guys. Really, it's a bullshit thread type of thing here. They never gave much as far as merchandise available in the last few years so I myself have had many hats, shirts n coats made EASILY. It's not that big of a deal. Don't mean to piss on the party but for real. ;)
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

from_musings

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Apr 23, 2012, 07:16 AM
It's cool but very easy to get your own guys. Really, it's a bullshit thread type of thing here. They never gave much as far as merchandise available in the last few years so I myself have had many hats, shirts n coats made EASILY. It's not that big of a deal. Don't mean to piss on the party but for real. ;)

def fsho for mod!

jbmp1390

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Apr 23, 2012, 07:16 AM

Sorry for thinking people might want to see it. Fuck you and fuck you too musings.

from_musings

it's a good looking jacket no doubt. it's just that you hyped it up a little too much i think. you spoke of it like you had got a big deftones logo tattooed to your back or something. oh well, i hope this jacket will give you many great advantages in life

jbmp1390

Quote from: from_musings on Apr 25, 2012, 06:28 PM
it's a good looking jacket no doubt. it's just that you hyped it up a little too much i think. you spoke of it like you had got a big deftones logo tattooed to your back or something. oh well, i hope this jacket will give you many great advantages in life

What the fuck are you talking about. I said a friend owns a carhartt store and an embroidery shop next door and he offered to get me this as a gift. I then said I was skeptical about having the logos embroidered, but that they came out very nice and I was glad about that. How the fuck is that over-hyping it?

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

nice jacket for sure. I would rock it.

from_musings

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Apr 25, 2012, 07:18 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Apr 25, 2012, 06:28 PM

What the fuck are you talking about. I said a friend owns a carhartt store and an embroidery shop next door and he offered to get me this as a gift. I then said I was skeptical about having the logos embroidered, but that they came out very nice and I was glad about that. How the fuck is that over-hyping it?

I said "i think" - that means that's how I see it, I'm not saying my point of view is an undeniable truth. we're just different people. as an example, def sho also made clothes, some were probably good looking too.but he's way more cool about it.. when they are done,he puts em on and that's that. some probably said "damn..dat jacket - mewants!" and he was like "what? oh this old thing? yea well maybe.but don't jizz in your pants it's just a jacket ffs.. hands off homo" end of story. you did take pictures and posted it on the net, but ok fine. did you post it into the bs thread and then shut up about it? no you made ​​a new thread and talked of the embroidery as if it were ink on your skin.after that, did you shut up about it? no, after ppl giving compliments, you had to say "yea well everyone thinks so, can't go anywhere on the streets without people stoping me about this beautiful piece of art", or something of that nature. that's tattoo-level right there. aside from making new threads about a jacket - there is also something about the tone you use about the whole thing that i think would fit better if you got a tattoo, a serious and amazed tone. I'm just waiting for you to ask a mod to sticky this thread. again - my view

from_musings

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Apr 25, 2012, 09:09 PM
nice jacket for sure. I would rock it.

at first i was like "that deftones font is only used on adrenaline,atf and self titled - not on wp" but then i was like "it looks good though.. i feel like saying something nice about it in the b.s thread"

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

I get it. When it ever gets there though....