Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SNW + DE + Change & Minerva & Knife Party [INSTRUMENTALS]

Started by Vesanic, May 05, 2012, 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dictatesofreason

x Rx King x

Quote from: IN WAVES on Sep 22, 2012, 01:12 AM
Thank you very much for sharing all the instrumentals, and the alternate tracks. Frank is amazing. I could always hear him doing his thing in the background, but I couldn't always make out the sounds. These songs sound amazing as instrumentals. :)

Someone let me know if S/T instrumental tracks ever get released. That's their greatest album, in my opinion.

I would kill for S/T instrumentals... Can anyone please do this? If you present me with this, I shall present you with many blessings. Many, many blessings...

fcks

Thank you very much to all! This is a treasure!
i just want, your eyes fixated on me...

Playhouse

I would kill for S/T instrumentals... Can anyone please do this? If you present me with this, I shall present you with many blessings. Many, many blessings...

ahh yes that would be amazing

gui

This pretty much confirmed me that chino's vocal ruined SNW.

Katamarans

Can somebody reupload change accoustic, knife party, and DE instrumentals. links doesn't seem to work..
We Kill Our Artists By Scheme:
Work - Consume - Die
Work - Don't Care - Die

ignore the fashion

Quote from: Katamarans on Dec 29, 2012, 12:21 PM
Can somebody reupload change accoustic, knife party, and DE instrumentals. links doesn't seem to work..

Diamond Eyes - Instrumentals

http://www.mediafire.com/?61dja1gbwjeqb5z

Slacker

OnyxPanicProne

Quote from: Slacker on Dec 29, 2012, 08:28 PM
how many multitracks the minerva release have?
7, Vocals, Snare Drums, Kick Drum, Guitar, Cymbals, Bass, and Additional Instuments

Slacker

Quote from: OnyxPanicProne on Dec 30, 2012, 09:39 AM
Quote from: Slacker on Dec 29, 2012, 08:28 PM
how many multitracks the minerva release have?
7, Vocals, Snare Drums, Kick Drum, Guitar, Cymbals, Bass, and Additional Instuments

thanks man

pony_01

FlyingPiranha

Is there any other source for these besides Mediafire? Every time I try one of the links I get "Permission Denied" and a link to Amazon.
Electric Factory 5.10.2011 // Sherman Theater 3.12.2013 // Sands Bethlehem 8.02.2016 // Festival Pier 6.17.2017

Katamarans

We Kill Our Artists By Scheme:
Work - Consume - Die
Work - Don't Care - Die

Christopher

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Dec 29, 2012, 06:14 PM
Quote from: Katamarans on Dec 29, 2012, 12:21 PM

Diamond Eyes - Instrumentals

http://www.mediafire.com/?61dja1gbwjeqb5z

Link doesn't work (permission denied) once again.

Here's another up of DE. http://www.mediafire.com/?afy7lxu953ovj3f

I missed a few of these (Knife Party promo and Change acoustic promo), if anyone has those it'd be awesome to get a new download.

deftoneseba

Nobody collect bootlegs anymore? Any lossless recording of Maida Vale Sessions?
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

skinnypuppy

I once went to a garage sale that had every multi track from every song limp bizkit and audioslave and mudvayne ever did. almost bought them all for no reason. i knew the stuff didnt exist to the public and i sorta wanted to dangle the carrot on limp message boards hahaha. like, "who wants to give me five dollars for something i paid a dollar for?"

CASH MONNNEEEY $$$ FIVE DOLLA BILLS YALL

Vesanic

Shit, it would be cool to hear the multitracks of 3 Dollar Bill Y'All, even just for Borland's parts.

mascarats

a new upload of diamond eyes would be great plz (permission denied again)

edit: found it thanks a lot

luisch

White Pony (Change and Knife Party)
Download

Selftitled (Minerva)
Download

Saturday Night Wrist
Download

Diamond Eyes
Download
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

gwenudo

Quote from: luisch on Feb 23, 2013, 10:41 PM
White Pony (Change and Knife Party)
Download

Selftitled (Minerva)
Download

Saturday Night Wrist
Download

Diamond Eyes
Download

Gracias luis!!! But you think you can put knife party and change acoustic up on another host? Im downloading them from my phone and its not letting me.. its saying my chrome is not up to date but it is and well idk.. i tried downloading them from mediafire but i keep getting errors and to go buy the normal standard version of the song on amazon -.- help?
Was it like it seemed?...