White Pony (Change and Knife Party)
Download

Selftitled (Minerva)
Download

Saturday Night Wrist
Download

Diamond Eyes
Download

Gracias luis!!! But you think you can put knife party and change acoustic up on another host? Im downloading them from my phone and its not letting me.. its saying my chrome is not up to date but it is and well idk.. i tried downloading them from mediafire but i keep getting errors and to go buy the normal standard version of the song on amazon -.- help?

the acoustic or the instrumental ones? hit me up on facebook, bud, I send you when as fast I can.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

gwenudo

Quote from: luisch on Feb 24, 2013, 03:56 AM
Quote from: gwenudo666 on Feb 24, 2013, 03:25 AM
Quote from: luisch on Feb 23, 2013, 10:41 PM
Download

Selftitled (Minerva)
Download

Saturday Night Wrist
Download

Diamond Eyes
Download

Gracias luis!!! But you think you can put knife party and change acoustic up on another host? Im downloading them from my phone and its not letting me.. its saying my chrome is not up to date but it is and well idk.. i tried downloading them from mediafire but i keep getting errors and to go buy the normal standard version of the song on amazon -.- help?

the acoustic or the instrumental ones? hit me up on facebook, bud, I send you when as fast I can.

The acoustic ones and well i dont have a fb anymore bro :( thaanks for the reply btw!
Was it like it seemed?...

gwenudo

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 03, 2012, 10:35 PM
There you go.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ruw5vwu4bxrhjuc

Tracklist:

Final Mix
Less Heavy Guitar
Guitar Up
Vocal Up .5dB
Vocal Up 1dB
Vocal Down
Instrumental
Ch Edits with End Fade
No Bridge Ch Edits with End Fade
No Bridge with End Fade
No Bridge No Fade
Album Version
Album Edit
Alge Edit

Tracks of the acoustic version coming up.

Im talking about this right here luis.. and the acoustic ones too :D i really want those.. and all the knife party ones.. if only mediafire wasnt such a dick anymore -.-
Was it like it seemed?...

FlyingPiranha

Download

Selftitled (Minerva)
Download

Saturday Night Wrist
Download

Diamond Eyes
Download
Sweet, thanks for the reupload.
Electric Factory 5.10.2011 // Sherman Theater 3.12.2013 // Sands Bethlehem 8.02.2016 // Festival Pier 6.17.2017

snw9

Quote from: FlyingPiranha on Mar 03, 2013, 09:34 PM
Download

Selftitled (Minerva)
Download

Saturday Night Wrist
Download

Diamond Eyes
Download
Sweet, thanks for the reupload.

Credit to whoever re-uploaded this! thank you very much!!
Code: [Select]

MrTovson

Hope I'm not a broken record, but is there a comprehensive collection for the greatest downloads on this site and/or supporting torrent?  I'd rather not hunt through thousands of posts & fight through the redundancy.  Also djzap's mailbox is full lol

ignore the fashion

Quote from: MrTovson on Sep 30, 2013, 07:19 PM
Hope I'm not a broken record, but is there a comprehensive collection for the greatest downloads on this site and/or supporting torrent?  I'd rather not hunt through thousands of posts & fight through the redundancy.  Also djzap's mailbox is full lol

Not that I know of, just hope the link you find still works. If not just ask if someone can reupload them

djzap

iceache

WHAT... I hope this isn't just the vocal channel removed, I hope it sounds good :p

elite54

I think the vocal channel was removed. Pretty cool, though.

djzap

im the same person who gave you the diamond eyes and saturday night wrist instrumentals. these are official.

iceache

Quote from: djzap on Nov 24, 2013, 12:39 AM
im the same person who gave you the diamond eyes and saturday night wrist instrumentals. these are official.

Sounding awesome so far! I'm hearing a lot of new sounds that you just dont hear with the vocals.. like the break in Poltergeist.. whoa.

vinsanity

Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

DeftonesNZ

These are playing weird, they're all skittery and weird sounding is this how everyones hearing it or is it a corrupt download or something, I've tried and bunch of different programs but they play the same on all of them

iceache

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 24, 2013, 01:36 AM
These are playing weird, they're all skittery and weird sounding is this how everyones hearing it or is it a corrupt download or something, I've tried and bunch of different programs but they play the same on all of them

Which ones are playing all weird? The KNY one is perfect.

DeftonesNZ

all the KNY instrumentals are playing weird like faster time with stuttering and random sound artifacts

DeftonesNZ

Ok so by opening them in audacity the stuttering and artifacts have gone but they're still super fast, here's a screenshot showing the difference in duration, the top one is the full track and the bottom one is the instrumental, aall of them are like this.

iceache

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 24, 2013, 02:25 AM
Ok so by opening them in audacity the stuttering and artifacts have gone but they're still super fast, here's a screenshot showing the difference in duration, the top one is the full track and the bottom one is the instrumental, aall of them are like this.

Try redownloading.. it's normal for me.

DeftonesNZ

I did download it multiple times and cross checked the size for an incomplete download or something but they all seem like succesful/complete downloads