Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SNW + DE + Change & Minerva & Knife Party [INSTRUMENTALS]

Started by Vesanic, May 05, 2012, 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainnyx4

djzap

im sorry guys. i don't know how to fix that. i could transcode them and theoretically that would fix any corruption but it would sound pretty low quality then, it's 256kbps as it stands.

edit: i'm playing them in iTunes, try that if you are not using iTunes already.

DeftonesNZ

It's the same in all players and even the file properties show that they have a shorter duration not just while playing, what kind of format is it? it says mp3 but aswell as trying it on a range of applications on my PC I tried it on my phone and it says they're incompatable when they work with the thousands of other mp3 files I have, it's a really weird issue I've had similair things happen with corrupt zip file extracts but I even tryed playing them from within the zip and they were the same.

Edit: tried itunes and it works must be some weird apple format  because I tried VLC and Foobar which usually play everything

djzap

they are mp3s, i don't know what they were encoded with though.

Penicks

i've got the same problem but it works perfectly fine in media player classic

m

pony_01

thank you for the koi no yokan instrumental! works perfectly fine (only on itunes) thanks a bunch!

pony_01

guys, add KNY instrumental to iTunes then select all songs and right click and select convert to aac format. and its ready to play!

pony_01

btw djzap, thank you for sharing these masterpiece. are you processing these instrumental on software or you got it from the band??

DeftonesNZ

Yeah thanks djzap I love hearing all this instrumentals for subtle things Frank does, you can always hear his presence in the final tracks but not what he's doing if that makes sense lol, also they're super handing for learning the guitar parts.

iceache

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 24, 2013, 03:32 AM
I did download it multiple times and cross checked the size for an incomplete download or something but they all seem like succesful/complete downloads

I have no idea what to tell you, mine works fine when I import it into itunes on my Mac :\

djzap

Quote from: pony_01 on Nov 24, 2013, 12:30 PM
btw djzap, thank you for sharing these masterpiece. are you processing these instrumental on software or you got it from the band??
neither. These aren't processed you guys these are official, that should be obvious by the quality. You can't get something this good by editing or processing.

shoop

huge thanks for sharing.. is there any way to rip normally though for people without itunes?

pony_01

Quote from: djzap on Nov 24, 2013, 01:35 PM
Quote from: pony_01 on Nov 24, 2013, 12:30 PM
neither. These aren't processed you guys these are official, that should be obvious by the quality. You can't get something this good by editing or processing.

whoah thats awesome! thanks again! you must be someone close to the band right?? are you Frank??!! haha

DeftonesNZ

Maybe the record company makes them available somewhere for the likes of remixes and stuff

shoop