Previous topic - Next topic

snw9

Any fans of European Soccer (football)?
Who's following the Champions League?
Code: [Select]

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I am and all I gotta say is Barcelona F.C will win :D

snw9

Sure they will, the way they play and I am not talking about their possessive style of play but the dirty, diving and foul pretending style.
The referees will make sure they do.

black coffee

Some good match-ups in the round of 16, or let's say all of them besides Bayern Munich-Basel and Barcelona-Leverkusen.

Chelsea-Napoli should be really exciting, if I had to choose a favorite match-up it would most likely be this one.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: juvenile on Jan 26, 2012, 03:09 PM
Sure they will, the way they play and I am not talking about their possessive style of play but the dirty, diving and foul pretending style.

So you think that how Messi got stepped on by Pepe is staged? LMAO

snw9

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jan 27, 2012, 09:05 AM
Quote from: juvenile on Jan 26, 2012, 03:09 PM

So you think that how Messi got stepped on by Pepe is staged? LMAO

Pepe is one of the most dirtiest players so far. I bet it was deliberate, just look at how Barca plays: Pedro play acting fouls, Dani Alves diving, Xaiv going to the referee everytime.

Chelsea and Napoli will be exciting but I want to see an Italian team face Barca, that would be amazing. Who knows, thats how Barca could get knocked out

RoyalDeftonicBoy

::) What are you from Real Madrid? LMAO Are the players from Barcelona F.C the only ones to do that? Do you even watch soccer from other countries? Everyone does it and well if the referees fall for it oh well ::)
Barcelona F.C All The Way!

snw9

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jan 28, 2012, 10:57 AM
::) What are you from Real Madrid? LMAO Are the players from Barcelona F.C the only ones to do that? Do you even watch soccer from other countries? Everyone does it and well if the referees fall for it oh well ::)
Barcelona F.C All The Way!

Barcelona do it the most, not as much as English or German teams. I don't watch a lot of Serie A but when I do its mostly AC Milan.

Barca are a talented team that play attractive football but few of their players are known for what they do. Plus, you have referees always favoring you. Did you see the Copa del rey game? When Madrid were disallowed a goal and if I remember correctly, a penalty too? And did you see Dani Alves "over acting" as well. Madrid just foul excessively and also play act at times: Marcelo, Pepe to name a few...

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Real Madrid once again showing what a cheapshot team they really are when they are losing.Marcelo's foul was for red card and even him knows that.What a sore loser team,Im glad Bayern Munich won 2-1.
Tomorrow Barcelona F.C Vs Chelsea !!!!!

black coffee

That foul by Marcelo was awful, the only thing he wanted was to get Muller off his feet.
Totally understandable that he didn't accept that fake apology.

What about a Chelsea v. Munich Final? That would be sweet.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Barcelona F.C Lost and that is news damn!That dirty chilean fuck cant play for shit.He is a useless fuck and I hope Guardiola stop playing this idiot.He had 2 chances and none of them scored,what a useless fuck.

Northcal

Chelsea and cruz azul from mx all day  8)

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Barcelona has lost and that is unbelievable >:( Why did Guardiola insisted with that chilean fuck Sanchez? That is the main reason why we lost.Sad and unreal because I've seen Barca won everything.

Northcal

Chelsea waiting for madrid to come on down and ge 8)t fukk up

black coffee

Chelsea without Terry, Meireles, Ramires and Ivanović ( all suspended for the Final ) is gonna have a hard time whoever they have to play.

But what about the guy who saw it coming ( but was too scared to actually bet money on Chelsea )

Quote from: black coffee on Apr 18, 2012, 01:31 PM

What about a Chelsea v. Munich Final? That would be sweet.

Munich needs an away goal tonight and they should be through.

@RoyalDeftonic I felt Alexis Sanchez was not the reason why Barca lost.... it was a nice goal by Ramires, but from a Barcelona perspective totally unnecessary..., Messi with bad luck both from the penalty point and later that shot against the crossbar.

Chelsea had to dig deep, and Matthias Sammer ( former German football pro ) said it: Chelsea had to play ugly, it was their only chance to win. It reminded me a lot of Inter Milan playing when Mourinho used to be their coach.

I had to laugh a litttle bit but at the same time felt bad for Meireles who was begging not to get that yellow card, cause he knew exactly he was gonna be suspended for the Final. Too bad for him, he was working his ass off and is a big reason why Chelsea advanced. That guy threw himself into any shot that was coming.

Northcal