Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sooniletugo

@TheBarrowlands have posted a pic of the Glasgow setlist on Twitter. Can't believe Riviere is on there but wasn't played! Oh well.

Vesanic

Pretty fucking lame. I feel sorry for people who wanted to hear that treat. I know there were loads of them.

sooniletugo

Yeah me included, but oh well. Are you going to see them on any dates of this tour?

sooniletugo

Dat bass. Whats Chino gesturing to at the beginning?

nicklav

Looks like he's telling them to turn up Steph's guitar.

Vesanic

jaypayton

to the people upset they didnt play riviere, at least you got to hear BQAD and MOS and Change...not like you havent heard them enough times or anything

nova

Quote from: jaypayton on Feb 17, 2013, 09:10 PM
to the people upset they didnt play riviere, at least you got to hear BQAD and MOS and Change...not like you havent heard them enough times or anything

LOL.

Gaz

Anyone picked up any merch? If so are the shirt designs any good?

DJR

Quote from: Gaz on Feb 17, 2013, 09:41 PM

Im gona see what they're like tomorrow, but im guessing they will have the tshirt that came with the KNY box set with the volcano on?

sooniletugo

I didn't like any of them much, there's a tour shirt with the album cover on the front and dates on back, one with a black cat's face (not like the Linus cat), one with the Leathers artwork, and a few others. They were £25 each. I can't remember if that KNY box set volcano shirt was among them, but I did see a good few people wearing it. There was also wristbands for £5, water bottles with 'DEFTONES 1988' on them and a few other things.

Numina

So the following designs on this page were available at Nottingham http://deftones.shop.bravadousa.com/Default.aspx

Night Sky, Cobra, and I'm fairly sure they had the Leathers X-ray one also, as well as a black t-shirt with the proper Leathers artwork. Oh, and a black zip hoodie with a small current era Deftones logo over the the left chest which looked pretty comfy.

ishootgigs

Hi guys, I shot the Nottingham show last night and it was superb. The band were on fine fine form, Chinos voice was AMAZING.

Here is a link to my photos, I hope you enjoy them:

http://lifethroughtheeyesof.com/johnburrows/ltteo/music/deftones-live-nottingham-rock-city/

sooniletugo

Excellent shots John, thanks for sharing. I especially like that first one of Chino crouching down.

luisch

Quote from: Gaz on Feb 17, 2013, 09:41 PM

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

samson simpson

just watched those vids from the Barrowlands and man....do those KNY cuts sound sweet or what ?

2 of the songs I thought they could not pull off live ( that well) they did....and even though the quality isnt that good, I could hear that it was proper.

cant wait to see them

Trasheur

is it the same band for the first part? it's the same for the tour?

Vesanic

Les deux, oui. letlive et Three Trapped Tigers.

DeftonesNZ

I bet 3 trapped tigers isn't going down well with of alot of the fans lol