Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANattyRat

Back to School:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTC60KAASxX/

I'm not a fan of them closing with Rocket Skates, personally, but that's probably because they play it every single show, so I feel like there's a better choice. But hearing them close with it will be cool, more refreshing than them opening with it. I think Korea makes an awesome song to open the show with.

ANattyRat

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Apr 19, 2017, 02:55 AM
Nice setlist, love how they kept Kimdracula. Also good to see them playing Doomed User again. As far as I remember, they only played it a couple of times around the release of Gore, then dropped it from their set entirely

Yeah, I've heard them play a good few SNW songs but I can't remember if they played Kimdracula. It'll be awesome to hear it anyway. And you're right, they stopped playing Doomed User after a few shows, so that'd be cool to see. I'm excited to hear (L)MIRL and Acid Hologram especially, hopefully they keep those songs when they play at Manchester.

N0S3BLEED976

Cool, you're gonna see them this tour? Here's hoping they play (L)MIRL and Acid Hologram. I sadly don't have the opportunity to go to one of their german shows this time around. Hopefully next time  :)

ANattyRat

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Apr 19, 2017, 03:51 AM
Cool, you're gonna see them this tour? Here's hoping they play (L)MIRL and Acid Hologram. I sadly don't have the opportunity to go to one of their german shows this time around. Hopefully next time  :)

Yeah, Manchester :) I make it my priority to see them every time they're in the UK, haha. I'm sorry you can't see them this time, but hopefully it won't be too long until they're back and you can see them then. Maybe with an even cooler setlist!

O

Lol yeah...U know, It's almost the same setlists...

ANattyRat

Quote from: O on Apr 19, 2017, 05:04 AM
Lol yeah...U know, It's almost the same setlists...

Then don't go. I don't care, they're playing some of my favourite songs and some songs I've never heard them play, so I'm happy.

deftfan

LG95

I could float here forever

snw9

Code: [Select]

snw9

Quote from: LG95 on Apr 19, 2017, 02:27 PM
Quote from: snw9 on Apr 19, 2017, 02:21 PM
Quote from: LG95 on Apr 19, 2017, 02:15 PM
Hang on, did they play Lotion?

Yes sir

Haha never seen this before! I am more stoked for Doomed User. The chorus and bridge in that song are amazing.
Code: [Select]

Vesanic

They DID play Teething! It wasn't Rickets nor Lotion. Just so you know, I was there and cracked my skull headbanging to that riff.

ANattyRat

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 19, 2017, 04:29 PM
They DID play Teething! It wasn't Rickets nor Lotion. Just so you know, I was there and cracked my skull headbanging to that riff.

Nice. How was the show?

Vesanic

Pretty good. They had that energy of the kickoff. You could tell they did rehearse a lot. The energy got off the charts during the Teething Blindfold combo. It was like a metal show again you know?

ANattyRat

Glad to hear it. I think this will be the most different setlist I've seen them play, like the show with the most songs I haven't yet heard them play before, so I'm really excited :)

Someone uploaded a lot of the show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj_ZgdZ-6qc

LG95

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deftfan

LG95

I'm so fucking pumped about seeing Minus Blindfold and Teething in combo.

Don't you fucking dare change that up, Deftones!

illthrowROCKS@U

Excited for this time around! Glad I got my tix early!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem