Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

2016 setlist

Started by mrpelon94, May 04, 2016, 04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kurtone

I could go without hearing anything from the first three albums, even self titled to an extent. Rocket Skates and Diamond Eyes have been done to death though. I'd take Butcher over those two.

likelinus

So just done seeing them in Nashville. Setlist was very similar to Memphis.

Had to call security in some asshole couple who were sitting in the wrong seats. First they sate to the left of us. Then got up and sat on the right of us. Then a couple came and it said it was their seat. So they told us to move down, which was someone else's seat who wasn't there yet. Well that mad our view not as good and I called them out on it. I asked what their seats were and they said those seat numbers, but one of them was ours. I called their bullshit and it turns out they had one ticket and then another somewhere else. I told them one of them needs to go somewhere else and they kept telling us to move down. I told them fuck no,  I paid for these seats and it's not my fault they didn't get tickets together. Fucking entitled complete assholes. I got security and they told one of them to move. At first they didn't and security left. But they finally both just walked out 3 songs in, totally out of the concert! Wife saw them walk out the exit door. What idiots.

All that said, great time after that. So we leave the concert and walked down an ally behind the Venue and all the sudden I spot a stairwell and fucking Steph was sitting there smoking a cig! So we got to talk to him and I had to borrow a pen and get him to sign and ticket and shirt for my wife. We had met him a few times before, but it was awesome seeing him. Great guy and really chill.

ANattyRat

Quote from: LG95 on May 12, 2016, 01:47 AM
Quote from: wkcwkc on May 12, 2016, 01:38 AM
Last night's Setlist in Memphis...Some great stuff and some that hasn't been played in a while.  Pittura and Geometric would've been killer live.

Hearts/Wires (Intro)
Rocket Skates
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)
MX   
Swerve City
Rosemary
Diamond Eyes
You've Seen the Butcher
Prince
Prayers/Triangles
Digital Bath
Knife Prty
Change (In the House of Flies)
What Happened to You? (Live Debut)
Around the Fur
Rickets
Rubicon

Encore:
Root
Engine No. 9 (w/ Cypress Hill's 'How I Could Just Kill A Man)
I could quite happily go without hearing the crossed out songs on this tour and instead hearing the new stuff and some of the old stuff they haven't played much before. I mean really, do people really give a massive toss about hearing YSTB live?

Yep. I like YSTB but I've seen it twice already. Prince, I'd like to see that, but jeez, take out the old staples and play some Gore songs!

sooniletugo

I saw Prince and YSTB on the Diamond Eyes tour you know back when they used to actually play songs from the new album they were supposedly promoting at the time.

stu_101

Nice set list!
I'd love it if they played WHTY at Wembley in a few weeks time. This song helped me though a tough time when a close friend died. Be great to hear it and experience it live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martin

Would love to see/hear 'What Happened To You' played in London too!