defsteve

UFC 154 tonight.

I'm going with Condit.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Corleone

roflestiltskin

There's already an MMA thread.

SwerveCityUSA

I guess I should be scared of these fucks because they work on ways daily of fucking you up, all the while I'm relaxing. but I'm in shape, and I'm human which means I won't turn my other cheek if you fuck with me, but damn is it feasible that I piss one of these MMA dudes off and fuck em up? I hope so, that human reaction keeps us alive.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

black coffee

Guys doing professional kickboxing or mma training DON'T go out at night looking for trouble, beating up others or mugging them, so what exactly is your problem with them?

You say you're in shape, but if you were to face an mma guy, first of all you don't know what to do, and secondly after the first heavy kick or punch you go down. Trust me in my gym I often see those dumbasses in wife beaters shadowboxing, they think having a big biceps means they're good at fighting, and its just retarded.

my advice is, don't start trouble with people who are stronger than you. Its not worth it and you might get beaten up badly.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: black coffee on May 10, 2013, 01:23 PM
Guys doing professional kickboxing or mma training DON'T go out at night looking for trouble, beating up others or mugging them, so what exactly is your problem with them?

You say you're in shape, but if you were to face an mma guy, first of all you don't know what to do, and secondly after the first heavy kick or punch you go down. Trust me in my gym I often see those dumbasses in wife beaters shadowboxing, they think having a big biceps means they're good at fighting, and its just retarded.

my advice is, don't start trouble with people who are stronger than you. Its not worth it and you might get beaten up badly.
Yeah I agree with this I'm a big guy but there's no replacement for skill, the muscle memory and reflexes those guys have are amazing nothing but respect for them, if you know anyone that does it you see the amount of technique that's in their fighting it may seem like brawling but that's because you have two skilled people against each other, when a trained fighter goes against an amateur it becomes evident how destructive they're.

Penicks

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on May 10, 2013, 06:05 AM
I guess I should be scared of these fucks because they work on ways daily of fucking you up, all the while I'm relaxing. but I'm in shape, and I'm human which means I won't turn my other cheek if you fuck with me, but damn is it feasible that I piss one of these MMA dudes off and fuck em up? I hope so, that human reaction keeps us alive.

you will die, which might serve you just right because diamond eyes and kny are your favourite deftones albums

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: Penicks on May 11, 2013, 01:34 AM
Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on May 10, 2013, 06:05 AM

you will die, which might serve you just right because diamond eyes and kny are your favourite deftones albums

How do you like them if you don't like those albums or think they're are their strongest ones? Are you stuck on White Pony or something. or are you a teenager who's still into Adrenaline and ATF?

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: black coffee on May 10, 2013, 01:23 PM

I say human instinct wins, like Big DeftonesNZ said, he's a big dude but there is no replacement for skill. I'll agree to that and add there is no replacement for spiritual instinct, if they came and fucked with me and I had no clue who they were I would be forced to poke there eye out or do something to survive.

DJR

When the hell is Machida getting a shot at Jon Broken Toe Jones?

Penicks

crazy that silva lost, deservedly so though, cocky cunt

Hank

lol yea

Silva finally got to hear those angels singing him that sweet sweet chin music. He thought he was fighting herb's legs at the end LOL

It all comes full circle sometimes when you act like a asshole