Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Wâldrock thread - Worst Deftones show ever

Started by slyartwork, Oct 03, 2012, 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

976-EVIL

Quote from: slyartwork on Oct 20, 2012, 07:30 AM
Quote from: downtownpony on Oct 09, 2012, 12:50 AM
I think I'm going to print out that picture of Chino with his dick tucked in, and try and get him to sign it at the next concert in Dallas.

I showed it to Abe once since I put it on a selfmade sleeve of a bootleg CD in 2003. He laughed hard and told me they listened to the show in the bus...

That my friend is Awesome! Wish I could have seen that go down...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

gwenudo

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Oct 25, 2012, 02:04 AM
I think I'm going to print out that picture of Chino with his dick tucked in, and try and get him to sign it at the next concert in Dallas.

I showed it to Abe once since I put it on a selfmade sleeve of a bootleg CD in 2003. He laughed hard and told me they listened to the show in the bus...

Downtownpony are you going to the dallas show as well?? Lets meet up i wanna meet chino and steff and all the crew xD its gonna be a dopeass show!
Was it like it seemed?...

deftoolsys07

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Oct 25, 2012, 02:28 AM

Downtownpony are you going to the dallas show as well?? Lets meet up i wanna meet chino and steff and all the crew xD its gonna be a dopeass show!
I'll be there, too, and I'll be damned if you're gonna get him to sign a picture of that. That's fucked up! Makes us all look bad...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

gwenudo

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Oct 25, 2012, 04:33 PM
Quote from: gwenudo666 on Oct 25, 2012, 02:28 AM

I'll be there, too, and I'll be damned if you're gonna get him to sign a picture of that. That's fucked up! Makes us all look bad...

Actually i would like to see that xD chinos face would be amazing xD im sure he wouldnt take it serious lol but awesome! Hope to see you up there!
Was it like it seemed?...