Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

vote for deftones

Started by pony_01, Mar 20, 2013, 08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pony_01

nicklav

That's lame. There are so many Green Day fans out there.

Penicks

are you implying mtv isn't about birthday parties of sixteen year olds, rappers tuning cars and hulk hogan's family?

buddyboy101

half those bands are borderline irrelevant

nicklav

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 20, 2013, 08:34 PM
are you implying mtv isn't about birthday parties of sixteen year olds, rappers tuning cars and hulk hogan's family?

I'm implying that the people who watch MTV for that bullshit also happen to make up most of Green Day's current fan base.

pony_01

Yeah yeah this lame that lame. what a mental.

deftones47

I heard about this through Tumblr. Green Day is winning against Deftones on MTV. Shocker.

sing blue silver

ignore the fashion

Deftones and Green Day have nothing in common has far as their sound goes, in my opinion anyways. They should have at least put bands against each other that are similar.

Green Day will win though because I bet anything if you were to ask anyone who they know more, people would say Green  Day.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Mar 21, 2013, 02:07 AM
Deftones and Green Day have nothing in common has far as their sound goes, in my opinion anyways. They should have at least put bands against each other that are similar.

Green Day will win though because I bet anything if you were to ask anyone who they know more, people would say Green  Day.
Yeah your right but it's MTV so they think they are similar, also does anyone else think Billy Joe looks like a finger in that magazine cover above?

kly617

Yesterday, Deftones were leading with 51%. Lets have some optimism.  :)

sing blue silver

This musical march madness is always ridiculous. I think Tokio Hotel won last year. I've been doing it for Coheed and Cambria for a few years. We actually won it back in 2010 or so. I can't see deftones going far in this though. They don't have that kind of fan base and are relatively unknown to today's MTV kids.

And yes, that picture of Billy Joe reminds me of the thumb parody movies like thumb wars, batthumb, etc.

therealdaebat

Really?  Somebody get ves back here so he can remove this crap.
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones