Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Deftones47

Started by SwerveCityUSA, May 14, 2013, 07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwerveCityUSA

remove your avatar, that shit is annoying as fuck.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

DJR

Slow your internet connection down so it doesn't load :P

SwerveCityUSA

BillyNo.9

@SwerveCity. Go the fuck away. You piss me off, I rip, you cry like a bitch when I send you something I think you'd appreciate so you tell me to "back off my posts man" like you're some sort of /b/art simpson or someshit, so I do because I know people on here are just as sick of me rising to your none sense. Then you go an call me out again by quoting me for attention. You are either some random troll who's just heard of the band and is very bored, a moron who had an account then got banned or just another complete idiot familia fanboy.

I wrote this here because you'd like having you're own thread too much.

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 15, 2013, 07:29 AM
@SwerveCity. Go the fuck away. You piss me off, I rip, you cry like a bitch when I send you something I think you'd appreciate so you tell me to "back off my posts man" like you're some sort of /b/art simpson or someshit, so I do because I know people on here are just as sick of me rising to your none sense. Then you go an call me out again by quoting me for attention. You are either some random troll who's just heard of the band and is very bored, a moron who had an account then got banned or just another complete idiot familia fanboy.

I wrote this here because you'd like having you're own thread too much.

I'm glad you wrote me here because you keep getting in the way of positivity and I don't feel like confronting that noise. You sent me some vile ass shit you should be ashamed of man, I reported you twice, and not because I want you to be in trouble, but because that shit is wrong. And I quoted that last one because its good stuff. just relax, go ahead and delete that diamond eyes thread, I searched this forum and couldn't find that thread. now I did cool.

BillyNo.9

Are you genuinely a homophobe?

Penicks

wanna bet it's vesanic that's just messing around?

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 15, 2013, 09:02 AM
Are you genuinely a homophobe?

you're not in the position to ask, are you genuinely sick and perverted in the head is the question.

Quote from: Penicks on May 15, 2013, 10:32 AM
wanna bet it's vesanic that's just messing around?

I'm surprised anyone at all would say the things I say, my Love is pure music and Deftones, who else?

deftones47

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on May 14, 2013, 07:34 AM

I will not get rid of my avatar just because you told me to.

If it were offensive, and/or an admin/mod told me to change/delete it, I would do so without hesitance. You're just a normal user, and my avatar is just the S/T cover. No can do.

Crazylegs

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on May 14, 2013, 07:34 AM

I'm guessing you're talking about his sig. If i were you i'd go to my profile settings and check the box which says don't show signatures (in the look and layout section), or whatever. Works like a charm. The signatures on here are just too ridiculous.

Gee

I dont usually get involved in that kind of shit, but for a clown that pretends being all "positive and love and deftones and disneyland", you creating a freaking thread to tell somebody that kind of shit doesn't really go with the rest of your really really annoying character. Couldn't you do that using a pm ?

Can we ban this clown already, please. This board was pretty chillin lately, I would love it to stay that way.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

SwerveCityUSA

it was just a joke but what' the old saying? Everything is funny until someone get hurts, then it's jus hilarious?

I mean really this shit has gotta go, what is it? a digital mistake.

Crazylegs

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 22, 2013, 11:04 PM
I'm guessing you're talking about his sig. If i were you i'd go to my profile settings and check the box which says don't show signatures (in the look and layout section). Works like a charm. The signatures on here are just too ridiculous.

deftones47

I'm guessing you're talking about his sig. If i were you i'd go to my profile settings and check the box which says don't show signatures (in the look and layout section), or whatever. Works like a charm. The signatures on here are just too ridiculous.

Seriously SwerveCityUSA. Just do what he says. It's not that difficult.

Alright fine you hate my signature, not my avatar. Like Gee said, couldn't you have just told me this through PM and not have to make a freakin' topic about it? I'm about to change my signature anyway. Not because of you though.

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: deftones47 on May 26, 2013, 08:24 PM

Seriously SwerveCityUSA. Just do what he says. It's not that difficult.

Alright fine you hate my signature, not my avatar. Like Gee said, couldn't you have just told me this through PM and not have to make a freakin' topic about it? I'm about to change my signature anyway. Not because of you though.

dude it's not a big deal, it's just a joke lighten up.

deftones47

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on May 27, 2013, 01:53 AM
dude it's not a big deal, it's just a joke lighten up.

...Alright. Fine. If you insist.