Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

White Pony Instrumentals

Started by Vesanic, Jul 21, 2014, 09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Dath

Try Firefox, and if that doesn't work, see if you need to update either of them. After that, I don't really know what you'd need to do if you still can't download.

Inkblades

Thanks for the instrumentals, Vesanic. Looking forward to the S/T ones.

DeftonesNZ

try installing the mega addon

Shadow46/2

Firefox did the trick, thanks.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Poltergeist

"Teenager" is outstanding. Love "Feiticeira" and "Elite" as well. Thank you so much.

Quote from: MrVesanique on Jul 24, 2014, 10:21 PM
Quote from: 82 on Jul 24, 2014, 06:46 AM
S/T

Vesanic ...make it happen.

Soon.

Dude, I'm literally going to cry if those ever get released.

teethin

what about Adrenaline? or Around The Fur

defTHE1s

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Aug 02, 2014, 12:29 AM
Really not sure but I don't think there was hacking involved I think that site is like a industry purchasing site where WMG provides the oppurtunity for DJ's and other musicians to buy instrumentals for remixes or whatever
But, is it fair to artists that their instrumental tracks got sold to DJ's or other musicians as it is?? That appart of having the risk that someone would share them for "free" as this ones...

Quote from: Teknoman on Aug 01, 2014, 10:58 PM
LoL check this out

Quote from: defTHE1s on Aug 01, 2014, 09:17 PM
Quote from: snw9 on Jul 28, 2014, 07:00 AM
Are these official releases from the Label? Just curious to know who releases them.
I was wondering the same.... How did it happen??

Thanks to all who have shared those instrumentals, Luish, Ves, Skinny... I just want to know, as I said above, How did it happen?
Those are "official" versions? fan made?
I'm too curious about it  ::)

How this happened?
LIKE THIS!, djzap provided all the instrumentals [except for WP of course], he said he is just some guy that works/worked at WMG [Edit: Or maybe he just hacked Warner Music servers]. So whenever he post something I'm there.

That thread was awesome.... Vesanique uploaded the instrumental version of Change then Skinnypuppy said he had WP instrumentals but he didnt share it then djzap gave us SNW and DE instrumentals and finally Vesanique shared the rest of his rare promo stuff (Knife Prty instrumental, among other rarities)... months later djzap (our lord and savior) uploaded KNY instrumentals.

So, yup! its official stuff that we are not supposed to have access to.
Great, thanks for the explanations, now I'm not that lost haha, gonna check that posts that i've been missing :p

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

DeftonesNZ

Wasn't at all talking about the morality of the sale of their instrumentals within  the industry if that's what's happening, and if that is what's happening it means they agreed to it in their contract, doesn't really equate to money loss either unless other DJ's use the leaked versions they're not stems that can be put together to make the retail version of the song they are instrumentals that aren't for sale to the public.

blondie

shine down unshy

Quote from: Dath on Jul 27, 2014, 07:38 PM
Quote from: luisch on Jul 27, 2014, 07:23 PM

White Pony
Download

Luish, you are a kingly man.  The Koi No Yokan instrumental is amazing...I am listening to Leathers right now.  Thanks, homie.

Saturday Night Wrist
Download

Diamond Eyes
Download

Koi No Yokan
Download

Thanks a lot for getting all of that in one post. I missed the KNY one somehow.

SLAMMING CADILLAC DOOOOOOOOoooooooooooRS

shine down unshy

Quote from: 82 on Aug 08, 2014, 09:17 AM
SLAMMING CADILLAC DOOOOOOOOoooooooooooRS

I see you bro. 

djzap

Quote from: defTHE1s on Aug 06, 2014, 06:58 PM
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Aug 02, 2014, 12:29 AM
Really not sure but I don't think there was hacking involved I think that site is like a industry purchasing site where WMG provides the oppurtunity for DJ's and other musicians to buy instrumentals for remixes or whatever
But, is it fair to artists that their instrumental tracks got sold to DJ's or other musicians as it is?? That appart of having the risk that someone would share them for "free" as this ones...

Quote from: Teknoman on Aug 01, 2014, 10:58 PM
LoL check this out

Quote from: defTHE1s on Aug 01, 2014, 09:17 PM
Quote from: snw9 on Jul 28, 2014, 07:00 AM
Are these official releases from the Label? Just curious to know who releases them.
I was wondering the same.... How did it happen??

Thanks to all who have shared those instrumentals, Luish, Ves, Skinny... I just want to know, as I said above, How did it happen?
Those are "official" versions? fan made?
I'm too curious about it  ::)

How this happened?
LIKE THIS!, djzap provided all the instrumentals [except for WP of course], he said he is just some guy that works/worked at WMG [Edit: Or maybe he just hacked Warner Music servers]. So whenever he post something I'm there.

That thread was awesome.... Vesanique uploaded the instrumental version of Change then Skinnypuppy said he had WP instrumentals but he didnt share it then djzap gave us SNW and DE instrumentals and finally Vesanique shared the rest of his rare promo stuff (Knife Prty instrumental, among other rarities)... months later djzap (our lord and savior) uploaded KNY instrumentals.

So, yup! its official stuff that we are not supposed to have access to.
Great, thanks for the explanations, now I'm not that lost haha, gonna check that posts that i've been missing :p

actually, warnerchappell.com is a music licensing website, where companies and businesses can search for and license music for use in movies, games, ads, tv shows etc.. to give songs a bigger chance, they often host alternate versions as well (instrumentals etc). i do not work there, nor did i. i just found the website. and i did NOT 'hack' it. i used tools in my web browser, i don't see how that can be construed as hacking.

shoop

Zap can you please clear your inbox?

djzap

Teknoman

Quote from: djzap on Aug 09, 2014, 08:12 PM
actually, warnerchappell.com is a music licensing website, where companies and businesses can search for and license music for use in movies, games, ads, tv shows etc.. to give songs a bigger chance, they often host alternate versions as well (instrumentals etc). i do not work there, nor did i. i just found the website. and i did NOT 'hack' it. i used tools in my web browser, i don't see how that can be construed as hacking.

So thats how you got them... nice finding BTW.

Checked out the site and it requires an account (and an extensive registration form) for pretty much anything beyond their homepage... I think I'll just leave the heavy work to you djzap. LoL

I make music too

defTHE1s

Quote from: Teknoman on Aug 10, 2014, 09:14 PM
Quote from: djzap on Aug 09, 2014, 08:12 PM

So thats how you got them... nice finding BTW.

Checked out the site and it requires an account (and an extensive registration form) for pretty much anything beyond their homepage... I think I'll just leave the heavy work to you djzap. LoL
+1
Thanks a lot, for sure!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

chtimixeur

Quote from: III on Jul 27, 2014, 06:39 PM
Wait a month or two. I can hook you guys up
Are you still planning to share those instrumentals ?

AgentGraves

Are these all the Instrumentals available?

reading the thread it seems that the self titled one is mia and obviously the Adrenaline record (recorded 'Live' from my understanding).